Repairing still have problems

Tamer Abd El Salam
Tamer Abd El Salam
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 132
edited 27 Jun 2012, 8:11AM
Repairing still have problems last night i had 3 damge platoons and i start repairing and go to sleep today when i open the game i found only 1 platoon Repaire and 2 platoons repaire stoped its not repaire Auto and that lose me alot of Repairing time .:(
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    Platoons do not auto repair one after another.

You must manually click repair to begin repair on the next platoon after your first one has repaired.

Since you stated that your 1 platoon repaired overnight and the others did not, the system is working as designed.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • Tamer Abd El Salam
    Tamer Abd El Salam
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 132
    r u Joking i dont think Kixeye will make the Repair manual it must be auto repair that is so bad if that is the new upgrade system alot of player will upset from the game like that and will start playing Total Domination like that way .
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    No joke.

It has been this way for several days (getting close to a week).

Anyone can leave the game anytime they wish, nobody is forcing anyone to play a free game.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
    8 **** hours to build one mega tank bull **** 8 **** hours to fix a platoon of 6 bull **** i use to build and repair my hole **** army of tanks and bule 50 paldiens in this amount of time wtf kikxeye fix the **** game i cant even leve my base but one time a day if im lucky thes days update my **** this is a downgrade i dident upgrade my buildings to lvl 10 with money so thay would sloww down production i upgraded them to speed it up fix the **** game asap or i want that refun i ben **** about i will not calm down this is an outrage fix it fix it fix it now
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    I am also having a problem, again. logged out with 1 platoon repairing at 2 hours and some minutes and logged on today to find still repairing and again some odd damaged units that weren't damaged last night, in fact they have never been out as a platoon. So had to spend some time breaking the platoons down and rebuilding with the free 5 mins click to finish routine again.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    Hi Tamer my old friend

Kixeye said they were going to "fix" this repair issue and make it automatic or "something better"

we're still waiting and yes it's been around a week.

All i want is a straight answer FROM a DEV not some dev **** licker of what is going on?? is this how it is staying now? are you delaying sorting it so more people will coin repairs?(likely option)

Just tell us straight what is happening, my concern is under current issues it's not there so does that mean it's not an issue and this is it? if so you can take a hike i'll quit right now this is a joke. i want to come on and play not spend a week on and off to make sure platoons repair. i'm at the end of a repair cycle that should have taken around a day. but i go to work put a 4hr repair on then it stops i could get 2 done in that time if it jumped to the next instead a it's taken near on a week!!

This is BS
    Bored so bored
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    and again no dev responds..

i think it's called admitting they're clueless and screwed another game up
    Bored so bored
  • lightdragon
    lightdragon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13
    I agree both problems if its supposed to be auto then make it auoto, why ask me to repair 34 soldiers and 4 platoons and only fix 1 platoon dont make sense. also when i click repair and it tells me 1 45 and i go back and then it says 2 hours and then down to 130 and then back to 145. fix the repair times, dont wont to wait 2 days for 1 platoon to repair. cant play the game on non functioning units and i know its a ploy to get people to buy credits just to cut the repair time and upgrade times.
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Well this is effecting game play in a very big way now. Sector 132 is very quiet and getting quite boring TBH.
    Plenty of destroyed bases just being left now and I am wondering if people are just giving up and leaving the game.
    Seems that way unless they are just on holiday at the same time, I think not.
    User I.D. 1528381

Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    paulmh wrote: »
    Well this is effecting game play in a very big way now. Sector 132 is very quiet and getting quite boring TBH.
    Plenty of destroyed bases just being left now and I am wondering if people are just giving up and leaving the game.
    Seems that way unless they are just on holiday at the same time, I think not.

Paul they put this in place to bully us into spending coins.. it's funny how i see the mods and devs respond. for example when i said 4 megas to a platoon was a bad idea it was turned on me to MY attacking abilities.. well from whati can tell no mod or dev is about level 30 so wtf would they know about attacking a solid base? NONE

a long time ago i witnessed them say they were bringing certain things out and never did and when you mention it they deny any knowledge of it.

now they've done this so gameplay has stopped sectors have died, players have quit etc etc all cause they're greedy bastards wanting money.. if you want people to pay you publish it on a disc or whatever and sell it in the shops NOT on FB as a free game!!

I've busted my **** for over a year and have reached level 32... i created an alliance and many alliances have formed from spin off's of mine (hence how i know tamer)
    but now with the manual option for repair i will be quitting and so will my wife who is level 32..

alliance of around 80 people and the general concensus seems to be majority of the alliance ill quit or try to hang on for an auto repair system put in place. so now you're talking around 40 people if just half quit. if that's just my crew what about every other group out there? You're on a downward spiral, you keep making the game worse and worse wtf is up with you people?
    Bored so bored
  • Doug Ragan
    Doug Ragan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 148
    This appears to be a complaint thread, so I am adding to it.
    Yes, the repair issue is causing people to lose interest in the game.
    Yes, Kixeye certainly did this to try to cause more people to spend.

Well, if all the free players leave, who will the credit card players attack?
  • CityMoto
    CityMoto
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    Randallman wrote: »
    No joke.

It has been this way for several days (getting close to a week).

Anyone can leave the game anytime they wish, nobody is forcing anyone to play a free game.

Good advise! If there is no auto repair soon I will find another "free" game. BUT just keep in mind I know several people that have spent money while playing this game that will also be leaving soon if it is not fixed. I know I have spent a few bucks playing and REFUSE to do so again until this is fixed.
    Guys pull is together! There is ZERO reason to remove the auto repair option! It is selfish and WILL cost you players! Think it though..... you will lose players and new players will not spend the money either! You have taken one of the best games available and and made it one of the worse games out there with one stupid move! I find myself not attacking ANYTHING anymore and when I must, I do it then set a timer to remind me when the repair is done and log in when finished just to start another repair, then repeat. I have spent less time in game since this change. I will continue to cut my in game time until I find a new game.... it shouldn't take too long. FIX IT!! :mad:
  • Jay Goodbread
    Jay Goodbread
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
    Yeah, the repair process does kind of suck now. What would happen if I disband my platoons? Will they all repair in Storage?
  • nygiantsteve
    nygiantsteve
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Yea I cant beleive its manual and it takes hours to repair a single platoon, it makes me not want to attack anyone. I love this game but I cant sit at my computer 24/7 to click on the next platoon to get it repaired. THIS MUST BE CHANGED its a terrible idea. I will be quitting this game and stop spending my money on it if its not. SOOOOOOOO dissapponited in the new "update".
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Yeah, I know it's to make the coiners spend more but there is a work around.
    Simply break the platoon down and repair 1 at a time, less damaged first and you get lots of free 5 minute repairs, then rebuild platoons from that and set the more damaged units as a platoon to repair as "normal". A bit time consuming I know but it's worth doing to get another few minutes of free play. The only good thing I can see from this update is the tank spammers are now thinking twice before doing so.
    Also, try not attacking a base/depot that is beyond the available units capabilities, or yours.

There are 2 ways to play now, attacking with a platoon until dead, getting the max use from it or attacking once, repairing that platoon and using a fresh, full health platoon. I prefer the attack once approach as the repair time is kept minimum and by the time I go through all my platoons, the first few are repaired so can get a few more hours play out of them.
    But this still doesn't allow for the fact you need to log in every hour or so to get all platoons repaired. We need a queue system to repair all. Even if repairing out of platoon was allowed, so we could disband platoons to the store and repair that way would be an improvement.
    User I.D. 1528381

• bwehehehe
    bwehehehe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 132
    I have a problem, my Razorback platoon repairing time is pausing everytime I go offline. Given that I only have very few hours of free time (school+homework), it would be totally impossible for me to repair all my platoons (I got 2 Lv 6 Razor platoons + 3 paladin toons waiting for repair).
    WC: Level 26, Team Philippines

BP: Level 25, Sector 131. Currently inactive. 

Events: Warhawk, Hellfire, Undead Harvest, Shockwave, Hellstorm, Red Swarm
    Event Units Unlocked: Elite Warhawk, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Rifleman, Drone Silo, Hellfire, Shock Trooper, Honey Badger, Attack Dog, Laser Tank
                                                                      File:Fegelein!.gif
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    bwehehehe wrote: »
    I have a problem, my Razorback platoon repairing time is pausing everytime I go offline. Given that I only have very few hours of free time (school+homework), it would be totally impossible for me to repair all my platoons (I got 2 Lv 6 Razor platoons + 3 paladin toons waiting for repair).
    Make sure the save icon in the upper right of your base turns red then back to grey after you start repairs or do anything really. See if that helps
      WC ID 3439259