Damaged units not repairing.....

Nemisis1965
Nemisis1965
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 140
edited 25 Jun 2012, 3:14PM
i have not been able to repair my units since patch,it said 4 hours last nite and today its still at 4 hours on one platoon and i still have 4 more to be repaired...what gives Kixeye.... please a little help here..
"hey guys,do we....fix a glitch or two,or have a raid so we can PARTAAAY?....bah..have a raid these noobs will spend money even if we offer a floating **** with sonic clean toilet paper cannons!"... o.O
  • Timothy McCann
    Timothy McCann
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Same thing happening to me. Three hours ago it said "3h 00m" to repair and now, three hours later, it says "2h 21m"
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    This is a known issue and it is currently being worked on.
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • CurtC
    CurtC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    After reading everything and several attempts at repairing units I can see the game has some very bad issues or if permanent they will be losing a tremendous amount of players.

I would occasionally spend $5-$20 in the game on items and resources replenishment in order to allow the game to auto repair my units after someone took my depots or attacked me. Now they want me to spend money on resources and repair time. Before the money I spent was to expedite the repairing that took place while offline and doing other things. The game now cost too much time and money to play.

Therefore I am done with this game and Kixeye is losing $20 per month. I will check back in every other month to see if they have corrected this major issue and if the repair Que is reimplemented at the same or faster rate. It makes no sense to play this game anymore without these changes being made. So unless these changes are made good bye forever. Curt
  • franksforbidden
    franksforbidden
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I agree as of today I am finished until it is fixed. And I have spent about $20 per month consistently as well.
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    CurtC wrote: »
    After reading everything and several attempts at repairing units I can see the game has some very bad issues or if permanent they will be losing a tremendous amount of players.

I would occasionally spend $5-$20 in the game on items and resources replenishment in order to allow the game to auto repair my units after someone took my depots or attacked me. Now they want me to spend money on resources and repair time. Before the money I spent was to expedite the repairing that took place while offline and doing other things. The game now cost too much time and money to play.

Therefore I am done with this game and Kixeye is losing $20 per month. I will check back in every other month to see if they have corrected this major issue and if the repair Que is reimplemented at the same or faster rate. It makes no sense to play this game anymore without these changes being made. So unless these changes are made good bye forever. Curt

Regarding repairs "This is a known issue and it is currently being worked on."
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • Jeff Sal
    Jeff Sal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 23
    AH, I'm glad I read on- Thanks for RESPONDING KRYPTONIGHT, at least I know you guys are working on it! Awesome!
    THANKS,
    JEFF-(EASY COMPANY)
  • franksforbidden
    franksforbidden
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I am still having sporadic problems with the repair function. Last night and a few nights ago I have left repairs for the night only to come back in the morning with no change in time or progress. this in unacceptable. I would rather the troops die than repair. At least the creation module has always worked.