Kixeye please read - Loading section problem

GixxerDaveNeo
GixxerDaveNeo
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 52
edited 25 Jun 2012, 1:54PM
I am not the only one with this same problem of game getting stuck at the Loading Sector. If we can use another account to log into on same computer and it works, THIS MEANS THE COMPUTER IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Of course this started happening after the last upgrade, so keep ignoring all the post and these people will not pay anymore money for your game BECAUSE THEY CAN'T. I would think you would care that the people that spend money on your game, you would try to help and not just state the problem is on our end, when in fact it is on yours. Not a good way to get customers...your losing me as one as a result.

You lost this commander.o.O
  • kriegmarine
    kriegmarine
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 31
    same here started another aacount on daughters facebook account my account on a loading loop ! a code kixeye problem
  • GixxerDaveNeo
    GixxerDaveNeo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 52
    Well that was short lived. I was able to get into War Commander for 10 minutes then I started repairing depots and then when I got to 338,147 in sector 105 BLAM back to the loading issue!!!
  • Luke Roberts
    Luke Roberts
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    same here its annoying me now! i sent an email and they said supply them with the information i ALREADY gave them!