Questions on Gattling Trucks Ops.

watever_whoever_whenever
watever_whoever_whenever
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
edited 25 Jun 2012, 7:32AM
hiyall experts!

i have some questions been lingering on mind ever since the gattling trucks ops started counting down.
  1. whats the minimum level of mortar/turrets should i prepare for the incoming rogue attacks?
  2. How many waves of attacks will there be and how hard can they get?
  3. what are the chances for me to earn the gattling trucks with the weapons below(im on lvl 25);
    - challengers lvl2
    - razors maxed out
    - paladin lvl3
    - hercs lvl 2
    - mortars/turrets lvl 7 upgrading to 8 soon
    - shaped mines

if i have leftout something valuable to ask pls be free to add to it as additional tips.

BIG thanks in advance to any EXPERTS helping me on this!
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    hiyall experts!

i have some questions been lingering on mind ever since the gattling trucks ops started counting down.
    1. whats the minimum level of mortar/turrets should i prepare for the incoming rogue attacks?
    2. How many waves of attacks will there be and how hard can they get?
    3. what are the chances for me to earn the gattling trucks with the weapons below(im on lvl 25);
      - challengers lvl2
      - razors maxed out
      - paladin lvl3
      - hercs lvl 2
      - shaped mines

if i have leftout something valuable to ask pls be free to add to it as additional tips.

BIG thanks in advance to any EXPERTS helping me on this!
    I'm no expert, I'm doing it this week also, but here are videos of the last time. http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/159035-Rogue-Assault-Video

His turrets and mortars weere level 8 here, at least the ones I noticed as he repaired them
      WC ID 3439259
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    There have already been several posts with the same questions in these forums (mostly in the "Command Center" forum section). I suggest you search those posts out for as much info as possible. And because I don't wish to retype everything every time someone else posts this same question for the next three days before the contest begins.

In summary to your questions:

1 whats the minimum level of mortar/turrets should i prepare for the incoming rogue attacks?

As high a level as you can get them before the contest begins. Time your upgrades carefully to insure the last one on a turret is completed before the contest begins.

2 How many waves of attacks will there be and how hard can they get?

25 attack waves to earn the gattling truck. 30 waves to earn the special color on the truck. The levels get increasingly harder. I'd suggest you watch the videos online (just search for War Commander Rogue Assault in videos in google). The last level(s) have upgraded mega tanks but there are methods to deal with those.

3 what are the chances for me to earn the gattling trucks with the weapons below(im on lvl 25);
    - challengers lvl2
    - razors maxed out
    - paladin lvl3
    - hercs lvl 2
    - shaped mines

You should have no trouble reaching level 25 if you have a decent base design, decent skills and ability to adapt & change your tactics if you get into trouble. 99 percent of your defense should be handled by your turrets, mortars, mines & bunkers. Additional units for defense are not "oh my gawd necessary" in order to be successful, though they can be of some assistance.

Any player, regardless of level that simply blindly throws tons of units at the attacking forces will most likely have a difficult time completing this successfully due to the added repair times this style of game play typically results in.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    You can also start the wave, note the direction of attack, stop the wave. Move all turrets and units to that side, and restart the wave. That's what a lot of players done last time.

That's assuming it will be the same event as before.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]