Kixeye READ THIS: LOST ALL MY DEPOSITS AFTER MAINTENANCE!

FearTheBeard
FearTheBeard
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 29
edited 24 Jun 2012, 5:12PM
I must say im a little disappointed with this now. Took me hours to collect and defend my deposits now to lose them all ticks me off. Makes it really difficult to ever make a decision of putting more money into your product when I play daily to lose my collection without being attacked...actually its not a difficult decision at all, no longer will you receive a cent from me.

So im guessing ill just get the standard response of sorry guess youll have to get more.
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat
    And I lost all the units that were guarding my deposits! As a former(keyword) paying player this is BS.
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat
    600368_443072459049832_697494528_n.jpg
    The deposit is one of mine that was just reported attacked but now its a rogue depot
    197787_443072532383158_895025160_n.jpg
    Samething here
    250718_443072589049819_1181702716_n.jpg
    Here is the attack log! Pretty much some bullshit...and I continue to get my attack log flooded saying my deposits are being attacked but i go look and its a rogue depot...what did you guys do?
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat
    I can no longer post pictures on the forums? what kinda joke is this?
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443139352376476&set=a.443072435716501.100064.100000412456652&type=3&theater
    Well Can I post this now? Me attacking and defending from myself at the sametime...
  • Georgios Mavrogialouros
    Georgios Mavrogialouros
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 12
    Hello

I have Exactly the same problem after relocation into same sector and then Kixeayes update messed it up. I relocated and had all my depos !!!!After the last update, I lost 50-60 depots , they are Rogue now BUT still with my setup inside plus my units!!! Also i see all of beeing attacked in my attack log!!!!!!!

I use credits for this game , I pay and i expect an official answer also to my Email for that issue

Please advise

Thanks
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    I really hope you get something sorted here, they can't give you deposits back but some form of explanation and "compensation" wouldn't go a miss, however i think that's just a case of wishful thinking. you'll probably get the usual BS response of take a support ticket. which means they messed up haven't a clue how, fob you off with that then IF you can be bothered to do that you'll probably then give up waiting for an answer cause they'll be "Very busy right now"...

been there done that and totally given up with the support ticket route.
    Bored so bored
  • Jong Montalban
    Jong Montalban
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 151
    Everytime you relocate even if its in the same sector you will lost your depot's... It's your mistake not with the game error.
  • Jong Montalban
    Jong Montalban
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 151
    Hello

I have Exactly the same problem after relocation into same sector and then Kixeayes update messed it up. I relocated and had all my depos !!!!After the last update, I lost 50-60 depots , they are Rogue now BUT still with my setup inside plus my units!!! Also i see all of beeing attacked in my attack log!!!!!!!

I use credits for this game , I pay and i expect an official answer also to my Email for that issue

Please advise

Thanks

Everytime you relocate even if its in the same sector you will lost your depot's... It's your mistake not with the game error.
    Georgios Mavrogialouros
    Greenhorn

Hello

No you are very wrong....
    I had my depos after i relocated and untill the update....As far as i know all players relocated after the update they have their depos??
    Also why do I still get the attack logs even now that these depos ARE Rogue???
    Why do they have my turrent/mortar Setup?
    why do i see inside them my units ? units that i had inside them for guard?????
    Are all the above normal? I dont think so....Do you think its normal??

Anyway as a customer of Kixeyes I would like and i think i deserve official answer to my questions here....

Thanks anyway
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat

You're wrong plan and simple. Was the case before however its not now. So take your "we're wrong" and go read what is current.
  • Ebonsol
    Ebonsol
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 48
    I relocated just two days ago to another spot in the same sector. I had 12 deposits before, and I had 12 deposits afterwards. Nothing changed but my base's location.
    Sol_Magna [ Sector ??? ]
    Level 31 as of August 24, 2012 - WC User ID: 1549175
    Ben Palmer wrote: »
    Using credits for repairs for the whole game most definitely has a correlation with general lack of skill. For example, the most recent "coiner" attack on my base lost 24 megas, 6 warhawks, 3 raptors and a copter drone and gained the grand total of 1 storage (about 1 million metal).
    Georgios Mavrogialouros
    Greenhorn
    attack2.JPG
    You're wrong plan and simple. Was the case before however its not now. So take your "we're wrong" and go read what is current.

Tell me then how i am attacking to my self? just tell me how i do that....
  • FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard
    Potential Threat
    attack2.JPG

Tell me then how i am attacking to my self? just tell me how i do that....
    I have posted a link to the same thing from my own attack log. I still have yet to receive any answer from this or my support ticket.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    If you want to report a problem/glitch please send in a ticket http://support.kixeye.com/mail/

They will be able to help you out there more than kixeye can help you out on forms.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates