Platoon repairs automated system.. getting beyond the joke now

Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
edited 24 Jun 2012, 6:19AM
everyone has complained you said you had listened you said you were working on bringing the automated system back or "something better"

well still waiting yet you're able to bring out a rogue event? how do people do a rogue event with no platoons?

er der logic...!!

Come on kixeye get it together, you're supposed to be able to fix stuff like this in an instant with just a little coding!
Bored so bored
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    You've had more than a weeks notice about the upcoming Rogue Assault (which was planned well before the last update.... Kixeye actually does more than one thing at a time). You still have 4 days left to prepare.

I'd suggest you get busy repairing your units and upgrading your base defenses rather than making 300 separate posts crying about how much the platoon repair update sucks. Everybody gets that you don't like it and heard you the first time. Enough whining already.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    Randallman wrote: »
    You've had more than a weeks notice about the upcoming Rogue Assault (which was planned well before the last update.... Kixeye actually does more than one thing at a time). You still have 4 days left to prepare.

I'd suggest you get busy repairing your units and upgrading your base defenses rather than making 300 separate posts crying about how much the platoon repair update sucks. Everybody gets that you don't like it and heard you the first time. Enough whining already.

how about you bite me! level 32 no need to do the event i have gatling trucks fool, that's not the point the point is they said they would fix this and they haven't.. stop trying to get people to pay ffs
    Bored so bored