Rogue Assault

Darren Hackney
Darren Hackney
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 303
edited 23 Jun 2012, 2:51PM
I was wondering,from what side of the base does the rogue assault attack?Is it the same side as the same event from last time? :worried:
WC Tag: Darren
Level:23
Alliance: War Pigs....(got kicked out of SPARTA for personal reason...hehe? :worried: )
Sector: 333 ;)
I Love You
English..... I Love You
Spanish..... Te Amo
Redneck..... Nice ****
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    The first few waves start form the north, but eventually they will come from all sides.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    Ok thanks i was wondering,btw is north the top corner of the game or the left side of the game?
    Alliance: War Pigs....(got kicked out of SPARTA for personal reason...hehe? :worried: )
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ok thanks i was wondering,btw is north the top corner of the game or the left side of the game?
    the top corner of course.... why would you think the left side?
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    Because the base is turned sideways
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Because the base is turned sideways

Why do you think that?

• Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    The white outline of the base when moving buildings...duh
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    The white outline of the base when moving buildings...duh

oh I think I understand what you mean. Well, buildings are not always build to the northern direction, but a map always has the north on the top... I hope that explains it

• Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    Anyways,is it gonna be hard for me,I'm a level 16,I'm upgrading all turrets to level 7.
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Anyways,is it gonna be hard for me,I'm a level 16,I'm upgrading all turrets to level 7.
    Then you most likely won't get the Gatling truck

• Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    I have a good layout,I followed your Base Building Guide i have almost all level 7 turrets i have 1,000,000 oil and metal for upgrades,so I have a pretty good chance on getting it.
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****