Platoons not repairing

john-DS
john-DS
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
edited 21 Jun 2012, 11:12AM
I have spent several hrs logged in since the update for the platoons. I am getting killed by lev 11. when I send 13 tanks out to take a base and they have 2 guns and 1 tank and i loose the battle. what is wrong with that. also if i am not logged in then my platoons dont repair. i'v spent more than 36-40 hrs logged in in the last 72 hrs and still cant get all my troops healed.

can we do something about this please
  • Florin Moise
    Florin Moise
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    john-DS wrote: »
    I have spent several hrs logged in since the update for the platoons. I am getting killed by lev 11. when I send 13 tanks out to take a base and they have 2 guns and 1 tank and i loose the battle. what is wrong with that. also if i am not logged in then my platoons dont repair. i'v spent more than 36-40 hrs logged in in the last 72 hrs and still cant get all my troops healed.

can we do something about this please

I'm experiencing the same problem here...I can't stay online 24 hours to have my platoons repaired...this last update is very annoying....KIXEYE i think that you have to fix this problem....and some one from Kixeye staff can also respond to this thread...thanks
  • Master3203
    Master3203
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,548
    definitely. Kixeye u need to make platoons auto repair now. or at least be able to be queued up for repairs
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails - Hellboy

Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gonna get- Forrest Gump
  • Buhdaa
    Buhdaa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 6
    Not happy with new platoon repairs
    I would hope that Kixeye would look to see how Zynga has lost so many people in their games! Your new and improved platoon repair will make people leave this game! All you have done is slow the repair time so much the only way to play the game is to buy! I spend money in the game but not anymore you are to greedy! Very similar to Zynga games now! Jeff Oldenburg