How do I upgrade my air support now??? And the offline repair still doesn't work.

Burton Womble
Burton Womble
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
edited 21 Jun 2012, 10:04AM
There is no option for me to upgrade any of my air support...and I still cannot fix any units when offline???? I thought the bug fix would handle the offline issue like it was supposed to.:(
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    There is no option for me to upgrade any of my air support...and I still cannot fix any units when offline???? I thought the bug fix would handle the offline issue like it was supposed to.:(
    Open the Tech Center, you should have a tab for vehicles and one for aircraft. That is where you do the upgrades now. As far as the repair issue. Did you start a platoon repairing and it stopped when you went offline? or, do you mean that once one repair was finished the next one didn't start?
      WC ID 3439259
  • Burton Womble
    Burton Womble
    Greenhorn
    Ok, Thanks for clairifying the upgrade air support, it is not as easy as before. As for the fix platoons, I thought they put out a fix for that last night...I clicked to repair a platoon before I went to bed, and when I logged on this morning, it still said there was 5 hrs and 15 mins to repair the same platoon...and I have been building 30+ tanks since the "upgrade" and they all show destroyed??? And they have never left the base??? I am about to say screw this game.
  • Burton Womble
    Burton Womble
    Greenhorn
    It never starts repairing the next platoon anyway...if you don't log in every 5 hours to repair the next platoon, your platoons will never get fixed.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Ok, Thanks for clairifying the upgrade air support, it is not as easy as before. As for the fix platoons, I thought they put out a fix for that last night...I clicked to repair a platoon before I went to bed, and when I logged on this morning, it still said there was 5 hrs and 15 mins to repair the same platoon...and I have been building 30+ tanks since the "upgrade" and they all show destroyed??? And they have never left the base??? I am about to say screw this game.
    No problem. As far as the repairing stopping when you log off, that issue should have been fixed. It was fixed for me. Since you're still having that problem, you may want to submit a support ticket --it may be tied into all your new tanks being damaged. Good Luck, hope you stick around
      WC ID 3439259