Need help with reporting like 8 players

DTON-Gunner
DTON-Gunner
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
edited 21 Jun 2012, 5:08AM
a bunch of clowns in sector 168 think its funny to change all their names to DTON-is-GAY to make fun of my name (DTON-Gunner) and to steal my personal picture and post it on their FB account.. guess thats what happens when you bubble them non-stop for 2 3 days..

question to you guys is.. what can be done about this??

reported a few of them but than I was told nothing will be done because Kixeye doesn't follow through on these types of things.. any suggestions..

now there are just too many people in the same alliance doin the same thing to report them 1 by 1
  • DTON-Gunner
    DTON-Gunner
    Greenhorn
    Here a few of them in a circle now.. attackin my friends base

Dumbasses.jpg
  • Cameron Connolly
    Cameron Connolly
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 17
    This is harrasment. And cyber Bullying. If Kixeye does not do anything about them i would take legal actions. It's stuff like this that kids commit suicide and Kixeye should take this crap serious

if nothing happens i would go too

http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/index2.html
  • Hozey Zachary
    Hozey Zachary
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    i couldnt agree more Cameron.. stern action is needed-Kixeye pls do something!
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Please report this via the support form link in my sig
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    a bunch of clowns in sector 168 think its funny to change all their names to DTON-is-GAY to make fun of my name (DTON-Gunner) and to steal my personal picture and post it on their FB account.. guess thats what happens when you bubble them non-stop for 2 3 days..

question to you guys is.. what can be done about this??

reported a few of them but than I was told nothing will be done because KIXEYE doesn't follow through on these types of things.. any suggestions..

now there are just too many people in the same alliance doin the same thing to report them 1 by 1

If i were in your sector, i would personally level them over and over again until they relocated...
    LvL 84 N00B |476
    DTON-Gunner
    Greenhorn
    If i were in your sector, i would personally level them over and over again until they relocated...

Did that.. that y they changed theyre names to that lol .. the leader of my alliance told me to change sectors so i bubbled 8 of them and took out 17 large and giant depos b4 i left.. anyways.. im in sector 90 now.. happy to be back home lol
  • Tamer Abd El Salam
    Tamer Abd El Salam
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 132
    if u need help let me know i like to kik jerk ppl like this Type , this game let us know alot of ppl from all the world and the point from it is only spend nice time with friends i know there is alot of ppl take this Game in wroung way but u cant fix stupid but u can Flat them daily its a part of the game .

Death_Dealer_WCE LVL 35