Help Me!!!! creating an aliance

Crystal Bridwell
Crystal Bridwell
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
edited 20 Jun 2012, 11:32PM
I hope some one can help me, I am trying to create an alliance with in war comander and I do not know how. I have been told there is an aliance tab on the game screen and there is not one. Now I was also told to go to www.warally.com and there I can create one. Well I was able to create one, but how can I get it to the game? How is it everyone else is able to do this and I cannot? I would really like to do this due to the fact that I have a group of ppl I play with and since we work as a team even on our own, we figured we could try it together in the game. Please help me!!!

Thank you
  • LSA2013
    LSA2013
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 7,628
    Well this is the Backyard Monsters support forum...
    I have decided to quit all Facebook games in order to have more free time and fewer distractions, as I am now on my way to college. I met a lot of great people over the five years I played Casual Collective/Kixeye games.
    BYM: Lv47 Former co-leader of Shadow Triangle. | WC ID: 261 (Closed Beta), Lv30. Former member of Marauders Elite.
    My old user notes. (Edited occasionally.)
    WC players: Bunker information and Lv10 unit stats (Last updated after Op. Crossfire, April 2013)

War Commander prizes: Attack Dogs, E. Gats, Shock Troopers, Honey Badger, EWHs,  ELTs, E.Riflemen, EHGs, Colossus and the Drone Silo.
    Backyard Monsters prizes: Both Black Diamond totems (WMI 1/2), Both Black Diamond Spurtz Cannons (WMI 3), Korath with BoF.