Ghost/Missing Platoon

-SmashN-
-SmashN-
Strike-force Captain
Joined May 2012 Posts: 617
edited 20 Jun 2012, 6:03PM
So this morning I attacked a Large Rogue Deposits - I then parked my units inside the Deposits and started a repair on them from my home base. I had 9 Razorbacks and 6 Challengers. When I log on to them now It shows a destroyed platoon in the base - I can't deploy it. As seen in first picture.

So I go back to my base and bring up the platoon menu and I noticed that in my platoon menu, the Charlie Platoon (My name for it) is at the base and in picture 1, the destroyed platoon was called Snowbear (trust me, not my name for it lol) as seen in picture 2.

I also took a screen shot of Charlie Platoon after clicking manage, in picture 3, because it shows the deposit that it is guarding with its health. Could I please get help with this Non-Persistent Vanishing Platoon.

plat1.jpg
Picture (1)
plat2.jpg
Picture (2)
plat3.jpg
Picture (3)

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    I just checked the other platoons showing in the picture - same thing happened to all of them and my Beta Platoon Vanished all together. Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta (I know, corny :P) So I have lost a total of 17 Challengers, 25 Razorbacks and 4 hercs - just POOF gone - this sucks. I know it was due to glitchy update, but hopefully this can be fixed soon because now I have no offensive units. I also sent Kixeye and official support form help request.

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Now Charlie Platoon Shows up destroyed in my platoon menu and when I click manage it shows the base with zero platoons there
    plat4.jpg

plat6.jpg

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Only thing I can think of that I did was rename the platoons while they were deployed and in the deposits and then I repaired them. Could be a possible bug as a result to that. I mean Charlie Platoon was showing up as Snowbear platoon still on the map - trying to work this out through my head too :)

• TheForgotten
    TheForgotten
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem with a platoon of mine also called charlie or snowbear depending on where you look at it from. shows up dead in platoon view and cant move it from the deposit, razors and tanks contained within the unit are also missing from the master count.
  • Jayson Gonce
    Jayson Gonce
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Same thing for me this morning.
    Ghost lvl 16 Sector 150