For kixeye!

Tanchis Antonio
Tanchis Antonio
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 51
edited 20 Jun 2012, 3:33PM
Hello Sir

I`m 41 years old

I have been playing more than a year in this game and i love it,i reach level 35 and i would like to ask if is possible to have 2 extra Turrets and 2 extra Mortar in the base to defend?
Everyone want to attack my base to show off and it is normal to like to destroy the base of the player that got more points,but it is possible to make it even stronger when the level is so high.
Please let me know if is possible!

Your Sincerely

Tanchis Antonio

Gladiator for the friends players lol
  • Lover Boyy
    Lover Boyy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 62
    No Glad.... LOL

once you get to be Capt. they take everything away from you in a update so you can be fair game now.. LOL
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    tanchis, i know who you are, before world map you held the no.1 spot on our leaderboard for ages.
    maybe it's cause you're sitting on resources. if you sit there with fat silos you're gonna be a beacon dude.. but i'm level 32 and i don't care if you're 28 or 35 if you have fat silos i'll take you down if they're less than half i wouldn't waste my time.

maybe that's you're problem not your level
    Bored so bored
  • Tanchis Antonio
    Tanchis Antonio
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 51
    tanchis, i know who you are, before world map you held the no.1 spot on our leaderboard for ages.
    maybe it's cause you're sitting on resources. if you sit there with fat silos you're gonna be a beacon dude.. but i'm level 32 and i don't care if you're 28 or 35 if you have fat silos i'll take you down if they're less than half i wouldn't waste my time.

maybe that's you're problem not your level

I`m still the number one !:P
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    I`m still the number one !:P

lol then there's your problem, why should you get extra defence to defend yourself if you're off farming everyone
    Bored so bored