Trying to put Machine Gunners in Barracks

Paul Ballard
Paul Ballard
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 39
edited 20 Jun 2012, 2:32PM
Hi, i think you have a serious problem with this new update as you cant put any men back in to bunkers as all just run straight in to staging area and when in there you can only deploy them to map i have tried every thing to get them in to base but with no luck.
also i have loads of tanks that are not in staging erea and cannot repair them .
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    Move the gunners into your base platoon, view your base and they will be standing there. Select them and send them to Bunker. If you cant deploy them onto your base then you must be at max units for your base (2600) so will have to move some units from base platoon back to staging.

Units will not repair while in staging area anymore. You need to put them into platoons and then repair the platoon. Currently cannot queue repairs to platoons but this is something they will change (no ETA yet)
  • ukpred
    ukpred
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 17
    JON FRENCH wrote: »

Units will not repair while in staging area anymore. You need to put them into platoons and then repair the platoon. Currently cannot queue repairs to platoons but this is something they will change (no ETA yet)

Then they should of held up on this until it was ready because now its a pain in the arse.
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602
    Hi, i think you have a serious problem with this new update as you cant put any men back in to bunkers as all just run straight in to staging area and when in there you can only deploy them to map i have tried every thing to get them in to base but with no luck.
    also i have loads of tanks that are not in staging erea and cannot repair them .

You have to go to the storage, manage your defender platoon, add the gunners to the defender platoon which sends them to the storage way point in the base, then click the mgs and send them to the bunker....yes I know its crazy
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.