WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• wiseace2
    wiseace2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Seriously, repair on platoon at a timie???? Are you insane? That will bring this game to a screeching halt! 2 hrs per platoon?, AND have to manually start repairs on each platoon? Fix this, or you will lose many many players. And fire whoever had this asinine idea!
  • crusader23a
    crusader23a
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    hey...i think our platoons are not faster.........it became slower....... so can you fix it??? because it took 30 seconds to go 4 tiles....but now??? it tooks 3 and a half minutes...!!!
  • Konrad Stefan
    Konrad Stefan
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    Not being able to que up the repair of individual vehicles is a major PITA. Also, having to click each individual platoon in order to repair it seems like a the opposite of progress. No one wants to wake up in the middle of the night and log in just so their units can be ready to go in the morning.
  • PUPP3TM4ST3R
    PUPP3TM4ST3R
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,194
    dear kixeye,
    its cool that wc got updates repairing dead units is cool but......... waiting platoons per platoons to repair sucks, creating platoons in base sucks, before when i saw enemy coming to my base i can easily get 1 rifleman and sorround my base to deffend it now i need to make platoons of 1 rifle man or dogs ready to deffend my base before when i go to work i can leave my tanks repairing alone and have them ready when i finish working now i need to wait platoons per platoons to repair them i mean not all gamers are in front of pc all the time deploying more tanks while attacking is great but now you need to bring 2 or 3 platoons while attacking specially well fix bases i like the old way of making platoons i like the new way of deploying it honestly war commander before updates kix more enemy than this.
  • Nanette Schapiro
    Nanette Schapiro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Yes, That needs to be fixed also. Some of us do work for a living. If I have to spend all my time waiting for repairs and have nothing to fight with when I get home or wake up, then Im done with this game.
  • asweet79
    asweet79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 14
    We need to bring back the queue for the stuff to repair in staging. It needs to automatically move on to the next platoon that needs repaired. Otherwise its gonna be a pain to remember to go back in and repair after each platoon is done repairing.
  • nerys
    nerys
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 672
    thanks for adding room for more air units but its useless. its not enough to even add even a SINGLE extra warhawk??? so I have extra room now I "CAN NOT" use ??
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    of the 38 in our group 17 quit tonight.

way to go kixeye.

nerys wrote: »
    thanks for adding room for more air units but its useless. its not enough to even add even a SINGLE extra warhawk??? so I have extra room now I "CAN NOT" use ??
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    and are you trying to make it impossible to dp someone now?
    I can have 125 hercs on my base now will make it impossible. was hard enough before with 28. Almost impossible. Most 30 and 31 level players would have a hard time. Now will be almost impossible with few tanks in platoons and 40 times more on base for defense.
  • joeeagle
    joeeagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    nice work ... but it's a little bit difficult use the first time also aircraft limit it's to low .Txs anyway
  • playerzs_27
    playerzs_27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2
    its better to play the previous version.

the time this WORLD MAP come out' the game become TRASH.

WAR COMMANDER should be different from your OTHER GAMES.

make sense of it' or you will loose more active WAR COMMANDER gamer.

thanks for the effort.

god bless WAR COMMANDER>Kixeye
  • joeeagle
    joeeagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    I agree with you completly useless
  • NightEye
    NightEye
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I don't like New Sustem of Repairing Units cause we need to repair just one platoon, that mess and it's too slow to play!!!
  • in2chaos
    in2chaos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    wiseace2 wrote: »
    Seriously, repair on platoon at a timie???? Are you insane? That will bring this game to a screeching halt! 2 hrs per platoon?, AND have to manually start repairs on each platoon? Fix this, or you will lose many many players. And fire whoever had this asinine idea!

Yes, please fire them....
  • Thunder Alliance
    Thunder Alliance
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    Hey man how do I upgrade my units ?
  • SwitchBlade_1
    SwitchBlade_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 200
    this might be off the subject, but since the up grade of the world map I've not been able to connect...only if I connected to a fast connection..should it not be a concern to you? I given up sending request and complaining but to no avail..well I have moved on to some other games such as this...cash I spent was a waste buy it's ok..good luck for the future..War commander is the best out there just a pitty I can't continue playing..
    I'm watching you!
  • in2chaos
    in2chaos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Hello. I registered to make my first post.

The update sucks. Fix it please.

I am with ya Andrew, Same here...
  • John Devilbad
    John Devilbad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    good morning all...I wanna ask about last update for war commander...why my airfield and my staging area not full star???but my friends gets it free automatically after this last update?
  • Joseph Howard
    Joseph Howard
    Greenhorn
    So let me get this straight, I get reconnect errors ALL THE TIME, so instead of fixing the connection issues you've released a GUI update that makes it nearly impossible to connect with out using ****'s premier super ultra fast $100 a month service?

WHO WAS THE DUMB-**** RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
  • Juleigh Johnson Allen
    Juleigh Johnson Allen
    Greenhorn
    ok some of the updates are ok but wtf on the repair they take 4 times as long and on top of that they are single select repairs HELL NO CHANGE IT BACK!!!! Plus the glitches are awful the reconnect issues are awful do something about these
  • vbszoid
    vbszoid
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 5
    Not ok in repairing system.. Just like me 8 hrs working and no game allowed in office computer,,i can repair 1 platoon only before going to work.. Cant play anymore.. So sad.. Better to stop playing.. :)
  • Will Mossmayer
    Will Mossmayer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 13
    Ok i understand the repair one platoon at a time, but what is this about not repairing when you r not online, i started one platoon to repair time was at 3hrs 38 min i watched two of my shows so 2 hrs went by, did the dishes, 30 min there and took a shower another 30 min there i should only have 28 min to wait, give or take and i still have 3 hrs to repair if this is how the game is going to be im gone plain and simple there is no way im going to stay on for these long repairs and not be able to do anything this update is crap and i think you will have alot of peoploe leaving this game now.

But if this is not how it is going to be than please correct the issue
  • Demon-Den
    Demon-Den
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 30
    Ok i understand the repair one platoon at a time, but what is this about not repairing when you r not online, i started one platoon to repair time was at 3hrs 38 min i watched two of my shows so 2 hrs went by, did the dishes, 30 min there and took a shower another 30 min there i should only have 28 min to wait, give or take and i still have 3 hrs to repair if this is how the game is going to be im gone plain and simple there is no way im going to stay on for these long repairs and not be able to do anything this update is crap and i think you will have alot of peoploe leaving this game now.

But if this is not how it is going to be than please correct the issue

I agree 100% I started repairs on a platoon and then had to log off for a few hours thinking that when I logged back in my platoon would be repaired..But NO it still had 3 hours of repair time remaining. Another thing: The old way of repairing you could chose the order in which units repaired and that option is now gone. Though I am only Level 23 the game was just starting to get really good for me and I was seriously hooked on it..Now it will just be a waste of my time unless you fix this and if you dont then I wont play anymore. Thanks for losing all your good players with this update and its no wonder that facebook stock continues to fall
  • Jong Montalban
    Jong Montalban
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 151
    The greatest update of WC since the wolrd map started FAILED... hahahaha.. nice!.. one platoon repair at a time it sucks..
  • scotty110980
    scotty110980
    Greenhorn
    So i set my 1 platoon to repair ..........3 and a half hours stated repair time.

Get pissed off after an hour and a half waiting.

Go to bed for 7 hours.

Log on again

1 hour 55 mins repair time remaining on same platoon!!!

Got 8 hrs work in 20 mins.!!

I make that around 18 hours to repair 1 platoon!!!!!!

WHAT IS THE POINT IN PLAYING ANYMORE!!!????!!!! ANYBODY KNOW!!!!????
  • Rahjay Lugg
    Rahjay Lugg
    Greenhorn
    i don't like the new version of how you setup platoons and i would like to know if i can get back to the old version and how?
  • Rahjay Lugg
    Rahjay Lugg
    Greenhorn
    i hate new version of platoon. repairing is stupid i want a change back to the old one :mad: :mad:
  • Richard Salas
    Richard Salas
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 63
    Not liking the fact that i cant repair all my platoons at once. This needs to be fixed!
  • Chase Hiedeman
    Chase Hiedeman
    Greenhorn
    i like old way better why change i like unit button better this sucks
  • Chase Hiedeman
    Chase Hiedeman
    Greenhorn
    change back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:mad: :( :( :( :( :( :mad:
This discussion has been closed.