Memorial being hit

john pickard
john pickard
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 15
edited 11 May 2012, 5:34PM
So here we are in sector 164 making a memorial for a player who passed away yesterday.
We made a big cross, as 2 claasy players from sector 163: versteeg and Shellback_IKY, decided to hit the memorial and destroy all the fleets they could before we broke the memorial.
Real class from a pair of, sorry to say this, idiots who doesn`t have a piece of respect in their sorry excuses of lifes.
  • Slashmach
    Slashmach
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 64
    keep ur memorials somewhere it actually matters, u know like the real world.
  • Bite Me
    Bite Me
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 449
    Slashmach wrote: »

+1 (message to short)
    We do bug fixing all the time.
    JDredbull wrote: »
    lol what a mess eh
    :lol:
  • freezr
    freezr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 54
    are you that upset we hit your memorial?? this is a pirate game not a funeral home
  • shellback
    shellback
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 142
    memorials have no place in this game. write a blog. or post something here.
    it's like driving down the highway and seeing all that crap on the side of the road....put it in a cemetery, that's what they're for.

memorials are the perfect hunting grounds for leveling up my fleets. you don't like it? ask me if i care.
    this is a pirate game.
    i'm not going to worry if the memorial is legitimate or not. too many have been stupid enough to post fake ones too.

again, you're talking as if we really give a crap.

:crying:
    YAT YAS
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 5,543
    angry_video_game_nerd_omg_face_by_mrdeadpills77-d48vxbm.png
    BP Alliance: - PNLS -  Dunno bout us? Well ask your Mom, she will fill ya in.

TOME:    -Harbinger Pampei-   Coming Soon.
  • Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451
    This is an war game...

Some people abused the memorials to gain protections, and throw fake memorials, after these incidents nobody have faith in em anymore. So memorials are just easy sitting fleets like miners, free rank points.
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 315

Well said...+1
    Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like **** but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.
  • THE_GENT
    THE_GENT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 37
    Condolences to the affected family, in the real world, but don't bring it into game. Remember the name of the game "Battle Pirates"
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Level 54[/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][U][/U][B][/B]
    Travelled many sectors, 2, 56, 62, 127, 178, 210, 216, 222, 226, 329, 344, 351, 360, 396, 399
    [SIZE=3]Spawned in Sector 178[/SIZE][B][/B][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][COLOR="#FFFF00"][/COLOR][COLOR="#008000"]Winner of battlecruiser, strike cruiser, goliath, barracuda, destroyer, spectre sub, missile cruiser, dreadnought X, interdictor, Hurricane, battle barge A, leviathan A, FF A, and corvette[/COLOR]
    Enjoying playing the game and having fun wherever I go, Detests rude people in comms, comms warriors, crybabies and whingers.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Alliance: Reservoir Dogs (admin)[/COLOR][SIZE=3][/SIZE][I][/I][B][/B]
  • LadySapphyre
    LadySapphyre
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 85
    Bo Madsen wrote: »
    So here we are in sector 164 making a memorial for a player who passed away yesterday.
    We made a big cross, as 2 claasy players from sector 163: versteeg and Shellback_IKY, decided to hit the memorial and destroy all the fleets they could before we broke the memorial.
    Real class from a pair of, sorry to say this, idiots who doesn`t have a piece of respect in their sorry excuses of lifes.

At least now 164 finaly started hitting the IKYs...
    "Even pirates, before they attack another ship, hoist a black flag."

Started in sector 12, June 2011
    Current sector: 292 Visited sectors: 151, 2, 10, 102, 368, 424, 191, 322, 356, 116, 164, 323, 301, 312, 275, 168, 56, 447, 44, 165, 9, 297, 43, 180, 112, 500, 160, 282, 224
    Your User ID is: 598482
  • Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
    At least now 164 finaly started hitting the IKYs...

And where did that get you, 50 sunken fleets, it was actually better than the memorial. you were kind enough to bring the fleets right to us. ty for that. save me the travel. Liam99 by the way.
    Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • LadySapphyre
    LadySapphyre
    Potential Threat
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    And where did that get you, 50 sunken fleets, it was actually better than the memorial. you were kind enough to bring the fleets right to us. ty for that. save me the travel. Liam99 by the way.

Me? Not much anywhere...LOL, was observing from there how my little sweet farms finaly stud up !

P.S. Send my regards to Psyhosis_iky, I like his style ;)

Current sector: 292 Visited sectors: 151, 2, 10, 102, 368, 424, 191, 322, 356, 116, 164, 323, 301, 312, 275, 168, 56, 447, 44, 165, 9, 297, 43, 180, 112, 500, 160, 282, 224
  • A Ernie BP
    A Ernie BP
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 925
    Through facebook and games we have become friends with a lot of people that normally we wouldn't meet in real life just because they don't hang out at each others houses doesn't make it any less of a friendship. Because we can't travel thousands of miles.Memorials are a way for people to show their respects for their friend. The game may not be real life but the friendships are.
    If you believe in memorials or don't it doesn't matter all that matters is that people who hold them do. It's a sad and lonely person that can't respect that.
    It's not that I don't think kixeye are not on the same page it's just that the players are reading Sun Tzu Art of war and kixeye are reading Noddies big book of war.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    hahahhaha////ur the first person that I hear saying my thoughts out loud! get over it u memorial freaks..nothing is real here ..its a game! have a real memorial..with real ppl!lmfao

not a normal gal...xoxo
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    my new boats need some rank.god help the next memorial i sail past that pulls a face at me!
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    hahahahhaa...yeah..:P
    freeedom wrote: »
    my new boats need some rank.god help the next memorial i sail past that pulls a face at me!
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 191
    All of you are a bunch of sorry good for nothing tools !!!!!! You got no respect and i hope karma comes back around and smacks you in the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kapitan Unbarmherzig
    User id 520125, 
    OS Win Pro x64 Sp2 
    Adobe Flash 11.6.602.171
    Browsers: Mozilla 28.0 , Google Chrome  25.0.1364.97
    CPU  AMD Athlon ll x3 450 3.21GHz, 7.50 GB of ram.
    NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Video Card
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    All of you are a bunch of sorry good for nothing tools !!!!!! You got no respect and i hope karma comes back around and smacks you in the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!

your crying now???wait til you see my thuds up your arse
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    LMFAO...AWW BUTTERCUP...WE BEEN THERE..WE HAVE PEOPLE TO CARE..WE DONT LIVE IN THE COMPUTER N EXPECT PPL we dont know to cry with us..lol....be real!

not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,045
    Over 150 posts and yet you've never seen on the forum someone else saying their memorial was hit? And you're surprised when it is?

Ok, I'm not going to hit a memorial fleet, but guess what, I don't condone them either. When my dad died, I *SPECIFICALLY* Didn't say anything to anyone in BP for the VERY reason that I didn't want a memorial... it's freakin embarrasing

Every f'in day someone is on here crying that their memorial got hit... put it in the War Room, EVEN BETTER, Can we just get a sub forum for this, seems to be a more frequent topic than the unbalance of baracudas (which they arent), hailstorms for the masses (suck it) and people who miss the relocate window before a raid.
    To err is human, to REALLY **** things up takes KIXEYE
    .,?!;: ← These are tools, use them. The "Enter" key is your friend as well ;)
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
    Yeah, I got it all the goodies from BI 3,4,5 and 6 too
  • Ryan121068
    Ryan121068
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 549
    Wait... what? A memorial got hit??? wtf this has never happened before! It's mutiny I tell ya!

Really I have nothing constructive to say that hasn't already been said, a million times before... don't want your memorial hit? Don't make one.
    Josey
    I suck at this game, you just suck more.
    Level: 35
    Alliance: DOA
    Sector of origin: 151
    Awards: HH-B-174; Dreadnought-151; Sea Scorpion-151; Barracuda-16
  • eyexik
    eyexik
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 117
    P.S. Send my regards to Psyhosis_iky, I like his style ;)

:o i must have either died at your base or died in a fleet attack.. if was screaming like a little girl dying at your base that was must have been me. :p
    :crying: NOOB in training - What's this you want me to actually "Battle" in Battle Pirates is you crajie

Sectors Visited: 1,25,38,54, 74,75,76,77,78,98,135,168,178,185,186,187,226,245,297,310,335,341,342,343,344,410,458,493
  • LadySapphyre
    LadySapphyre
    Potential Threat
    eyexik wrote: »
    :o i must have either died at your base or died in a fleet attack.. if was screaming like a little girl dying at your base that was must have been me. :p

Nope, your the only 1 that did it right from all those that visited me in the past 7 days (and that was many) :D altought I didnt hear how you scream, the music was loud(****), but it sure was attractive to watch

• Damnit
    Damnit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 151
    Any that start a memorial in game any more KNOW someone is going to hit it. Complaining after, when you knew it going to happen more disrespectful toward the memorial than a pirate hitting an open fleet. Go send more fleets to sink them, like everyone else does, while leaving the memorial up. Allowing to be distracted from the purpose, or **** about getting hit when it meant something to you (it doesn't to other pirates) is far far more disrespectful to the honoree!
  • jonathanthrasher
    jonathanthrasher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 95
    memorial= massive repair bill. leave your fleets out, i will hit them.
  • country
    country
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 103
    Ha lol.. if I wasn't in the middle of redesigning my base(w/o bubble) I would have paid a visit too >_<
    Level: 50
    Alliance: IKY
    Sector: 25
  • aps
    aps
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 561

Ha dont you think this guys name sort of contradicts what he is saying here, should maybe think of changing it to Karl the kitten lover!
  • monsh
    monsh
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 17
    On behalf of IKY we say sorry about that hit and our deep condolences to the player , but unfortunately there was a lot of fake memorials happening in the past period of time

Monsh_IKY
  • Hellspawn
    Hellspawn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 988
    Oh, come on Monsh, we all know memorials have no place in the game. I like most of the IKY peeps for the way they play. And I only say most, because I don't know them all. Fleets that are left out are fair game. Nature of the beast. And for those saying that memorials are a way to pay respects to your Facebook friends, just send them a message expressing your condolences. That's much more personal than putting a fleet outside a base in game. Now, I personally don't mess with memorials, but I don't condone them, nor will I involve myself in defending them. Stop crying when they're sunk. You should know better by now. It's almost like people WANT a reason to cry about things nowadays.
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    hellspawn..ppl just cry just abt anything..screw memos...

Hellspawn wrote: »
    Oh, come on Monsh, we all know memorials have no place in the game. I like most of the IKY peeps for the way they play. And I only say most, because I don't know them all. Fleets that are left out are fair game. Nature of the beast. And for those saying that memorials are a way to pay respects to your Facebook friends, just send them a message expressing your condolences. That's much more personal than putting a fleet outside a base in game. Now, I personally don't mess with memorials, but I don't condone them, nor will I involve myself in defending them. Stop crying when they're sunk. You should know better by now. It's almost like people WANT a reason to cry about things nowadays.
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • john pickard
    john pickard
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 15
    well from reading your posts, the only thing that comes to my mind is a bunch of spoiled kids with lack of respect for others and absolutely no brains what so ever.
This discussion has been closed.