Player at deposit

Ben Marcum
Ben Marcum
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 272
edited 9 Apr 2012, 10:31AM
What's going on here? I have a deposit 2 hexes away from my base. I get an attack log saying it was attacked. But claims "nothing happened" I go to map. The base in now owned by the other player. I see his platoon moving back to base. It is red and has the label destroyed. Destroyed? Looks like something happened to me. I deploy a scout to look at me former base and when I click on it I get this message.

PLAYER AT DEPOSIT
The deposit is currently occupied by the player who owns it. You cannot scout or attack a location while it's owner is there.

Really? Didn't stop him from scouting or attacking me. But Now I can't even scout it because he is there? :mad:

EDIT: OK now I can scout/attack. But what happened there? How can the attack log claim nothing happened? I can see the base now and it is repairing.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    You're probably missing some of your attack logs. I'm missing 3/4 of my attack logs too, it's freaking annoying, and they have to fix it soon.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Ben Marcum wrote: »
    What's going on here? I have a deposit 2 hexes away from my base. I get an attack log saying it was attacked. But claims "nothing happened" I go to map. The base in now owned by the other player. I see his platoon moving back to base. It is red and has the label destroyed. Destroyed? Looks like something happened to me. I deploy a scout to look at me former base and when I click on it I get this message.

PLAYER AT DEPOSIT
    The deposit is currently occupied by the player who owns it. You cannot scout or attack a location while it's owner is there.

Really? Didn't stop him from scouting or attacking me. But Now I can't even scout it because he is there? :mad:

EDIT: OK now I can scout/attack. But what happened there? How can the attack log claim nothing happened? I can see the base now and it is repairing.

Please report this to our Support team via the Support Form and they'll look into it for you. Please try an include as much information as possible.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Please report this to our Support team via the Support Form and they'll look into it for you. Please try an include as much information as possible.

shgould i send a support form about this similair issue too? i am issing like 3/4 of my attack logs....
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    if the attack log issue started this weekend, then we are working on it. If it started longer ago, then yes please raise a ticket.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    if the attack log issue started this weekend, then we are working on it. If it started longer ago, then yes please raise a ticket.

i think it has been like that since the map was added. For instance i see only 2 attack logs of platoons i killed of a player, while i destroyed at least 6 platoons of that player in that time. I have damaged or taken deposits while i have no attack logs that that deposit was even attacked.... Should i send a support form?