lvl 18 and bored

Hannes Roodhooft
Hannes Roodhooft
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 7
edited 8 Apr 2012, 8:28PM
See, I'm lvl 18, i own 13 deposits and i have enough resources

But i always have to wait 12 hrs before i finish researching or unlocking units
And wait 7 hrs until my building finishes upgrading.

so my proposal is to shorten the times
because otherwise i will soon quit too
or if you have a higher lvl CC you can upgrade/build multiple buildings at the same time

And than a second question: can't you make so you can play with friends again, the only thing you can do is send free gifts, but that is also not much
I mean to make some sort of ally so you can defend each other etc.

MVG hannes
  • Mike Thomson
    Mike Thomson
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 1,306
    If you think 7 hours for building upgrade or 12 hours for research upgrade wait until some take over a week to research or build. :P

Go out and kill some platoons if you are bored.
    He's owning you, without spending or hacking. Take the shame :)
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Post your sector and location and I will help relieve you of some of those 13 deposits ;)
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    If you think 7 hours for building upgrade or 12 hours for research upgrade wait until some take over a week to research or build. :P

Go out and kill some platoons if you are bored.

i have been spending my evening on a killing spree :). I killed around 50 platoons in a few hours....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Hannes Roodhooft
    Hannes Roodhooft
    Greenhorn
    all the platoons here are killed or that of me friend

im trying to take a large deposit but that to strong for me

and the most base are destroyed but why i need to destroy a base when i have full gs

MVG hanees
  • Hannes Roodhooft
    Hannes Roodhooft
    Greenhorn
    i atk yesterday a deposit of a lvl 23 and there 4 tanks in i killed them and a platoon go to me base destoyed and i got the 4 tanks how can that?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    yesterday? let us know if it happens again please. Please raise a ticket via our Support Form for that.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Hannes Roodhooft
    Hannes Roodhooft
    Greenhorn
    and than take you the tanks away?

now i have 4 free tanks :p
  • Otheym
    Otheym
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,406
    Post your sector and location and I will help relieve you of some of those 13 deposits ;)

when a lower level attacks your platoons can you turn on revenge please. I have a lvl 17 that is just running around picking off platoons but holds no deposits. He is too low level for me to attack his main base which I finally found. So up the excitement by letting folks he attacks have their revenge on him. Right now he is playing the loop hole of attacking platoons of levels he knows can not attack him back. Kind of bogus loophole
    The following seems to be a LIE
     We've had it with bugs, and we are committed to improving your game-play experience over anything else.

• BLaCKoNi666
    BLaCKoNi666
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,059

Lol now thats what I call service
    and than take you the tanks away?

now i have 4 free tanks :p

Actually so that you don't get banned for using an exploit :p
  • Hannes Roodhooft
    Hannes Roodhooft
    Greenhorn
    pff than i go play a other game where i dont get so bored now lvl 19 23 deposit and stil bored :p
  • BM CHAMP
    BM CHAMP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 415
    did u just join the fourms to complain?
    War Commander Level 20+ USER ID 173627
    Backyard Monsters |DONT PLAY ANYMORE|
    Battle Pirates |DONT PLAY ANYMORE|
    Desktop Defender level 16+
    http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=NOSOULSHAVELIVED check out the link
    Whats the point of playing if your only going to complain?