controlling units whilst under attack

Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
edited 8 Apr 2012, 4:18PM
I thought i read ages ago when you were making world map, when we get attacked we'd be able to control our units in the attack??

cause for now i'm sick of losing megas to runts with 1 rifleman who get lucky as your platoon stops cause we're struggling moving long distances, if i could kill the 1 man they have i wouldn't lose a platoon of megas
Bored so bored
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    It is coming in a future update.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    ok any idea of a timeline? lol i know that's kinda asking for disclosure but i don't want like 6 months of this **** :(
    Bored so bored
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    date to be confirmed.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    ok boss, will tread water till then :(
    Bored so bored
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    @ Tom: You'll still need anti-air, as megas will never be able to directly defend against cobras.
    RoyalGuard

• Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 127
    Yeah he knows that I think Ben. It's just the fact that ya can't control you're units when you get attacked.
  • Ben Marcum
    Ben Marcum
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 272
    I thought i read ages ago when you were making world map, when we get attacked we'd be able to control our units in the attack??

cause for now i'm sick of losing megas to runts with 1 rifleman who get lucky as your platoon stops cause we're struggling moving long distances, if i could kill the 1 man they have i wouldn't lose a platoon of megas
    your mega's are being taken out by one rifleman? Are you saying tanks can't hit infantry if there is only one rifleman?
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692

Not so as they could still deploy air without deploying the 1 infantry.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Ben Marcum wrote: »
    your mega's are being taken out by one rifleman? Are you saying tanks can't hit infantry if there is only one rifleman?

There's always air units involved... The rifleman is just the scouting unit
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game