I thought there weren't airplanes in battle pirates!!

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,791
    I have heard that airplanes are being developed, and that the hackers, as usual, already have them.
    That is clearly a screenshot from a hacker

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    You stay away with your logic.

Not even Kixeye logic?
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• Cyaneye
    Cyaneye
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 992
    Hmm, how about this for an idea? A new building - a heliport/airstrip!

This small building, when placed on your base, will act like the yard planner on BYM and give you an areal view of your base and allow you to easily move around plots of land, buildings, and walls. Click "save" to save the design and "apply" to make the change to your edits. Upgrading or building buildings can not be moved.

As a dual purpose, the helicoptor/plane can move extremely fast around the world map and can "scout" enemy bases and fleets to see what is inside them. Scouting gives you a view as if you were attacking but the aircraft can not attack and has limmited map range. (scouting a fleet or base does not count as an attack, so it can scout a moving target) Upgrading the building can extend its range to a maximum range identical to that of your ships.

This is the only reasonable way I can see planes in this game, besides delivering resource crates.
    "Jack of all trades, master of none."
    The M wrote: »
    Cyaneye is 100% correct as far as I understand this.
    While the submarine is vastly superior to the boat in every way, over 97% of people still use boats for aquatic transportation.
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Cyaneye wrote: »
    Hmm, how about this for an idea? A new building - a heliport/airstrip!

This small building, when placed on your base, will act like the yard planner on BYM and give you an areal view of your base and allow you to easily move around plots of land, buildings, and walls. Click "save" to save the design and "apply" to make the change to your edits. Upgrading or building buildings can not be moved.

As a dual purpose, the helicoptor/plane can move extremely fast around the world map and can "scout" enemy bases and fleets to see what is inside them. Scouting gives you a view as if you were attacking but the aircraft can not attack and has limmited map range. (scouting a fleet or base does not count as an attack, so it can scout a moving target) Upgrading the building can extend its range to a maximum range identical to that of your ships.

This is the only reasonable way I can see planes in this game, besides delivering resource crates.

please do not make me answer this with a quote from xandameres post

• Friendly
    Friendly
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 304
    antman wrote: »
    Aha 1 plane 5mil users. This explains why thecrates are soo empty now
    if santa can do it... so can kixeye !
    -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . ! / --- .-. / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / --. --- --- --. .-.. . / .. - / ..--.. / .... .- .... .-
  • Skylar Jones
    Skylar Jones
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 609
    A little-known piece of Battle Pirates lore is that this is the only airplane left in the world. When the continents sunk in the Great Cataclysm, all of the airplanes were lost as well, except this one. The technology to build new airplanes has been lost to the ravages of time, but a small group of dedicated Forsaken technicians have managed to keep this one running with a combination of coat hangers and duct tape. It exists only to deliver you wonderful gifts, so, be thankful to those hardworking technicians!
    We.. ERMM!! YOU have the technology to make a Sea Scorpion.. And you cant make a Air Plane.. WTH!?
    antman wrote: »
    Aha 1 plane 5mil users. This explains why thecrates are soo empty now
    lmfao :lol:
    ȈǸȘǺȠȄ _ȻŁ
  • Skylar Jones
    Skylar Jones
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 609
    You stay away with your logic.

LOL!! New quote everyone!
    ȈǸȘǺȠȄ _ȻŁ
  • Cyaneye
    Cyaneye
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 992
    please do not make me answer this with a quote from xandameres post

Who's to say there isn't some lost chest full of technology under the sea? Or what about the mighty dracs - they may be hiding the design, because if you ask me, that plane just screams dracconian design.

Besides, there's no saying helicoptors have been forgotten to time - they are much simpler than planes when it comes to flying...
    "Jack of all trades, master of none."
    The M wrote: »
    Cyaneye is 100% correct as far as I understand this.
    While the submarine is vastly superior to the boat in every way, over 97% of people still use boats for aquatic transportation.
  • Dacamster
    Dacamster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 196
    the plane looks perfectly fine in the picture :P
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    this is kinda fun could we have a forum spot for "battle pirates lore" ? It would be much more interesting than reading all the whining post.

There is! http://forums.kixeye.com/forums/65-Fan-Creations :)
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    Not even Kixeye logic?

KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

???????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

re-sig, confusing people :p

btw, kixeye logic may not be the only logic, everyone have their logic and they only follow their own logic just like kixeye follow kixeye logic. kixeye can't get people kixeye logic'd until they were kixeye logic'd. kixeye logic only fit to kixeye logic'd people and for the rest of self logic'd people, we'll just follow our own logic and arguing about kixeye logic.
    BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
    WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
    BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
    Raid Prizes won:
    Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
    eze wrote: »
    The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • hmlawdavid2011
    hmlawdavid2011
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 270
    lol that has to be the best post of the week

+1. Good reasoning!
    but does it not make sense from a money making stand point to just release all the quota prizes to the public? ...
    they will be released for others later on, date to be confirmed.
    That day has yet to come...

How can PEACEMAKER make peace?
  • John Lawlor
    John Lawlor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 283
    A little-known piece of Battle Pirates lore is that this is the only airplane left in the world. When the continents sunk in the Great Cataclysm, all of the airplanes were lost as well, except this one. The technology to build new airplanes has been lost to the ravages of time, but a small group of dedicated Forsaken technicians have managed to keep this one running with a combination of coat hangers and duct tape. It exists only to deliver you wonderful gifts, so, be thankful to those hardworking technicians!
    lol great answer thank you for that, i wondered the same thing.
    John_Lawlor-Battle pirates User ID: 1924775
    bat·tle--Noun: A conflict between forces. Verb: Fight or struggle tenaciously to achieve or resist something. pi·rate/ˈpīrət/
    Noun: A person who attacks and robs ships at sea. Verb: Rob or plunder (a ship).
    Do you love God, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If you do, put this in your sig.
    Jesus will return here and save those who have faith in Him. I believe in His second coming.
    I am telling this to spread the word.
  • Kamikaze_Khan
    Kamikaze_Khan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 284

Well there is multi Kixeye logic you have Swag and Will. Who's logic are we using? If it is Swag god help us all.
  • Shadow_Angel
    Shadow_Angel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 151
    Their could be a secret air craft carrier out there somewhere that becomes a fuleing station for the plane, or perhaps thoes technicians got aliens to help them out.

Base Raiders 4 Prize?
    Anna
    Level 31
    Member of Sea Eagles
    Owner of Barracuda, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Intercepter, Battleship and those two weak ships from BI7
    KrankBand wrote:
    Tbh I couldnt give a *** about the glitches, I just want to be able to login without it crashing
    Will be back playing BP Regularly starting October.
  • Dark_Matter
    Dark_Matter
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 918
    Keith D. wrote: »
    That plan must be run by Santa to be able to deliver all of those gifts in such a short time ... lol

If that's the case, Santa must be taken down. That lazy **** has gone from giving decent gift to passing out dreidels and plastic Gumby rings. Cheap bastard.
    Battle Pirates: The Aldierus Chronicles<---Click Here

My Base Doesn't have to be the Best. It just has to be a harder target than yours.

Putting a Memorial in an enemy sector is like putting a big red shiny button in my face saying "DON'T PUSH"
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Translation: KIXEYE Logic is the only logic and if you never understand anything until you understood KIXEYE logic

• capitqain_d
    capitqain_d
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 235

thanks Xan is there an original storyline from the developers at he conception of the game?
    LVL 25 (THE HARD WAY) Alliance IDA name: RAIDER_IDA
    SECTOR 140
    IDA LEADER "Don't be fooled by my level just because I'm leader doesn't mean I"m the biggest"
    Seectors visited 370
  • ragincajuns
    ragincajuns
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1
    Speaking of gifts....there's a glitch.

Starting yesterday, when you try to gift with resources or mercs, your friends pop up for a brief second and then disappear...so you can't check anyone off,
  • Stark Raven
    Stark Raven
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 371

We finally have an identification.....^^^

boomhauer.jpg
  • Pete012
    Pete012
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 3
    So that plane is like the easter bunny... gives you gifts and leaves.... thats ok I have a rocket launcher this year made of duct tape, a mallard duck and some of tinkerbell's pixie dust!
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,126

Mind Blown....
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/

• Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173

I got KIXEYE logic <3 <3 <3

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• RW Miller
    RW Miller
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,136
    Unfortunately since you have now seen the plane you must die!!!! This was not general knowledge and we must stop the spread of this info ..LMAO
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Thread did not need a necro.
This discussion has been closed.