The Nerf Ship

The_Jerk
The_Jerk
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,848
edited 11 Feb 2012, 1:25AM
Ya know, I'm so tired of hearin' the whiners go on and on about how this got nerfed and that got nerfed. Wouldn't ya like to know what will get nerfed too?

So, how about Kixeye gives them a Nerf Ship. It can be bright "Yellow" and shaped like a football. Only, instead of armor it comes with lots and lots of foam. Now this ship will not shoot weapons, it will shoot "Nerf" missiles and "Nerf" rockets and "Nerf" mortars. I was gonna suggest Nerf Torpedos, but well, let's face it, the nerf is basically a sponge.

So, anyone go any other ideas for a new Nerf Ship for all the whiners?
Collector Toys:

Dreadnought, Dreadnought X, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Barracuda, Destroyer, Battleship, Spectre, Hammer Head B, Corvette, Destroyer, Halo Missile and Light Cruiser! Plus lots and lots of armors and stuff.

http://youtu.be/qv9VKKXwVxU They even made a song about me!
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    lets nerf this post!:D
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• -OUTLAW-
    -OUTLAW-
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 202
    lol learn to spell DREADNOUGHT before u use it as a sig jerky poo , and yeah nerf this **** thread!.
    Alliance : SIN
    Sectors Visited: 2, 36, 37, 38, 95, 97, 107, 135, 228, 245, 266, 271, 272, 331, 343, 351, 356, 384, 445, 474

Most can talk the talk , But only few can walk the walk.
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 671
    this tread is funny, and needs nerfed
    Once No-Beard now HELLO-DS, yep that's me, my youtube channel here
    Drakii wrote: »
    agreed... Just for giggles, if someone whines, SWAG should be able to turn their fleets into floating sausages for 24 hours.
    Currently chilling in 63, Dread X, SC, BS, LC, Specter, Destroyer, and Corvette winner, more yet to be won
    The M wrote: »
    If your base is there and I need resources, I'm a pirate, need I say more?
  • -OUTLAW-
    -OUTLAW-
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 202
    Jerk I see u fixed up the spelling in ur sig , but unfortunately u got it wrong again buddy . Lmfao
    Alliance : SIN
    Sectors Visited: 2, 36, 37, 38, 95, 97, 107, 135, 228, 245, 266, 271, 272, 331, 343, 351, 356, 384, 445, 474

Most can talk the talk , But only few can walk the walk.
  • spicer-70
    spicer-70
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,945
    -OUTLAW- wrote: »
    Jerk I see u fixed up the spelling in ur sig , but unfortunately u got it wrong again buddy . Lmfao

now your just bein mean :crying: :p
  • Drakii
    Drakii
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 182
    agreed... Just for giggles, if someone whines, SWAG should be able to turn their fleets into floating sausages for 24 hours.
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 671

soo want to put that as a sig, now to find out how to
    Once No-Beard now HELLO-DS, yep that's me, my youtube channel here
    Currently chilling in 63, Dread X, SC, BS, LC, Specter, Destroyer, and Corvette winner, more yet to be won
    The M wrote: »
    If your base is there and I need resources, I'm a pirate, need I say more?