Kixeye limit the credit repair or no credit repair for the raid!!!

Man Tim
Man Tim
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
edited 1 Feb 2012, 1:27PM
Kixeye you can see that the top 100 in globe are all CC players. so if you can limit or ban credit repair during the raid that will make 90% people happy.

Ik this is not good for your company, but you will get more player play and then you can get more money!
BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
Raid Prizes won:
Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
eze wrote: »
The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • McShivers
    McShivers
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,077
    Man Tim wrote: »
    Kixeye you can see that the top 100 in globe are all CC players. so if you can limit or ban credit repair during the raid that will make 90% people happy.

Ik this is not good for your company, but you will get more player play and then you can get more money!

The more people that decide to use their Credit Cards to purchase repairs, unlock items instantly, finish upgrades instantly, buy ships instantly - the better, as it'll keep the game online and alive.

My ships are all instant-repair during events, and they did extremely well, I was able to get Quota II without difficulty; didn't go for Quota III because 8mil was a tad high. By the time they changed it to 3mil it was far too late.

If you limit the use of Credit Cards, then credit card users will complain that you are being unfair to them for they want their stuff instantly and that it helps keep KIXEYE alive; simply, you cannot please everyone.
    Their headquarters and servers are in america. If you dont like it, dont play american made games. Enough said!
    [QUOTE=Kixeye CM
  • JoeFri85
    JoeFri85
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 611
    yeah!!! that's right kixeye!!! you should tell everyone u don't want their money!!! you should be making this game for free!!! your programmers should be doing this programming probono!!!

..................................................................................moron
    Folks, the KIXEYE team puts their lives into these games (me included). The simple fact is that we have the luxury of not having to put up with rude **** and disrespect will not be tolerated towards ANY KIXEYE team member. Understood?
  • Sidarrgh
    Sidarrgh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 109

LOL this made me laugh . if it wasn't for this " 100" the game properly would still be running
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990

LMAO SHUT UP THATS WHY KIXEYE DOES IT TO GET MONEY LOL i thought i saw it all but this post does it lool this post is very funny lol
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • CookieNinja
    CookieNinja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,006
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    CookieNinja~ - VEGA Conflict - Level 32

• carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D

I think i agree with this post
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • xCrookx
    xCrookx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 442

trollspray.jpg

consider yourself SPRAYED!!!

• bees
    bees
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,999
    JoeFri85 wrote: »
    yeah!!! that's right kixeye!!! you should tell everyone u don't want their money!!! you should be making this game for free!!! your programmers should be doing this programming probono!!!

..................................................................................moron

..like other normal computer games? Only other game i can think off with cost money is WOW 20 dollars per month, but that game is on a other planet when it comes to support and fixing latency,bugs, glitches.. Not to mention taking cheaters wich is those who spend Credit Cards on buying golds or items hehehe. What is a cheat in WOW is not a cheat in BattlePirates :lol:
  • Jw-Drowning
    Jw-Drowning
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,535
    Kixeye is a business! Think of this game as a car dealership, the test drive is free, but if you wanna take it home. It will cost you.
    JW-Drowning Leader of: The Drowning

Raid Ships Won:Hammer Head A,Battle Cruiser,Light Cruiser,Strike Cruiser,Destroyer,Dreadnought, Barracuda, Goliath,Interdictor
    Send In A Ticket
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base. I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
  • celbos
    celbos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 140

I am affraid, that kixeye does not make this game for happiness of players.

There will be always some players, who are not able to enjoy this game. So they will pay.
    They are sick, but kixey needs those players, because they have to pay their expenses.
    We shoud be grateful to cc players. Because they finance this game, which we play and enjoy.

This raid was like auction. Who will pay more? No drac outposts and battles were needed.
    Winner of: Gunboat, Skreemisher, Longship
  • Hotstreak69
    Hotstreak69
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 1,001

why not im not a coiner but i dont mind them either they are what runs this game and these events are perfect way too get MONEY FROM PEOPLE because they throw in a prize everyone wants and if they want it bad enough they spend paycheck too make sure they get it seems like a pretty **** good idea too me from kixeyes side
    http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/164611-Raise-Resource-hold-Increase/page2<<<<get kixeye too give us more room for resources(Click for free
    facebook credits instead of using google search browser)
    http://www.4loot.com/?id=354223&src=em

Reach 1,000 posts[]
    Grow beard and dye it like swag post pic to forums[]
    Win a Raid[X]
    complete all blueprints[]
  • Hotstreak69
    Hotstreak69
    Incursion Leader
    coiners help pay for updates and the employees wages who make the game
    ~~would you simply not be allowed too play game anymore cause they cant afford it?
    http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/164611-Raise-Resource-hold-Increase/page2<<<<get kixeye too give us more room for resources(Click for free

Reach 1,000 posts[]
    Win a Raid[X]
  • bees
    bees
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,999
    coiners help pay for updates and the employees wages who make the game
    ~~would you simply not be allowed too play game anymore cause they cant afford it?

It isn't KIXEYE who sell FB coins but Facebook.........bummer <3
  • Hotstreak69
    Hotstreak69
    Incursion Leader
    bees wrote: »
    It isn't KIXEYE who sell FB coins but Facebook.........bummer <3

you dont think kixeye gets a share? for bringing facebook money by them having app on the game and do you have any idea how a business works? cause it sounds like your talking out your ****

Reach 1,000 posts[]
    Win a Raid[X]
  • Lord_Anarchy
    Lord_Anarchy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 308
    Just make it so the first place prize is like 2000 credits, which would conveniently be how much the ship costs to buy, and have the third quota at an acceptable level. CCers would get their prize, kixeye would get their money (probably more), and freeplayers will get their raid. Not perfect, since some ccers will still want the top spot regardless of the prize, but there are possibilities worth looking into.
  • celbos
    celbos
    Minor Nuisance
    Just make it so the first place prize is like 2000 credits, which would conveniently be how much the ship costs to buy, and have the third quota at an acceptable level. CCers would get their prize, kixeye would get their money (probably more), and freeplayers will get their raid. Not perfect, since some ccers will still want the top spot regardless of the prize, but there are possibilities worth looking into.

I think it is great idea.
  • spudsz
    spudsz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 44
    I have 25 levi's the rest r bb's and own 8 of the small subs.I farmed just the ships in the level 28 and 31 drac bases with two sub flts for as far as i could reach.Came in 4th place,with no credits spent and only 5 levi flts that i would hit lvl 25 drac bases with when they became availble after repairs.(about 1hour 20 minutes per flt).5.6 mill points.THANK YOU KIXEYE FOR MAKING A WIN AVAILBLE TO EVERYONE.
  • Lord_Twist
    Lord_Twist
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 217

This will never happen, where do you think Kizeye gets the money to keep it free for the rest of you?
  • deathowl
    deathowl
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 253

the main reason kixeye does these events are so ppl spend more money on it. if you havent figured that out kixeye wants to make money
    Dea7hHarVSter in Section 57
  • Nailbomb
    Nailbomb
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 222
    why do people reply to threads like this, Makes you wonder who the troll really is..
  • deathowl
    deathowl
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 253
    Nailbomb wrote: »
    why do people reply to threads like this, Makes you wonder who the troll really is..

almost everyone on these forums r trolls mate :)
    Dea7hHarVSter in Section 57
  • Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    Thanks for the new sig line!
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]
  • Nihilism
    Nihilism
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 513

1. Um, the top probably *2500* or so were using CC for repairs, myself included. During the event I might have used 100 or so credits on repairing fleets and I still hit 8mil a few hours after waking up into the second day and I stopped there.

2. Kixeye has these events cause it GETS PPL TO USE CC MORE! They're going for the quick buck, and anyone who's played more than a MONTH in this game knows that. So either you're really new, or a complete ****, cause they're not going to stop letting ppl give them money. I'm actually rather surprised they didn't make lvl 28's harder than they were just to cause more damage so ppl had to spend MORE credits repairing.
  • celbos
    celbos
    Minor Nuisance
    deathowl wrote: »
    almost everyone on these forums r trolls mate :)

Just others are trolls :)
  • Brian Moore
    Brian Moore
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 145

Man Tim, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    xGWx AKA "GREEN WEINER"
    PoE
    Sector 122 is Home
    Currently Visiting 313
    Lev 33
    "FEAR THE WEINER"
    Raid I ,V and BI III Winner
  • CookieNinja
    CookieNinja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,006
    Thanks for the new sig line!

My life is now complete.. <3
    CookieNinja~ - VEGA Conflict - Level 32

• Steve Gilbert
    Steve Gilbert
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 85
    DO YOU EVER STOP WHINING?????????????? geez.. you are the biggest whiner i have ever seen... and you wonder why no one in 246 likes you

Pitbull_SoS .. thats right.. dont like it... go call ya mama :crying:
  • tingstromjon
    tingstromjon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 111
    Kixeye is a business! Think of this game as a car dealership, the test drive is free, but if you wanna take it home. It will cost you.

When I go to Game Stop, I pay for a game ONCE. When I take it home, I can play it (even online) and I don't have to keep sending money unless I wanna buy maps, etc. But I don't lose functionality in the game because I keep my VISA in my wallet. This is the systematic rape of the stupid, and it may take me LONGER to get everything a CC player has, but I will have it eventually, and I will STILL be able to eat, go have a beer, and even BUY VIDEO GAMES...so while I totally agree an idiot telling a company not to charge people is stupid, the only thing that's even more stupid is PAYING for a free game...

• cris7535
    cris7535
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 296
    hahahahaha mantim are you crazy realy...... lmfao
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721

How will u figure that might happen, if according to ur idea CC usage should be banned?
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"