Hit a base and things went haywire after..

Kevin Fries
Kevin Fries
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 13
edited 11 Jan 2012, 7:13AM
I hit a base in a neighboring sector, as battle was running out of time a box popped up and said battle ended but it remained in the base. I refreshed to find myself in a fleet vs fleet battle with someone that was waiting for me, but my fleet had full health and I had no resources. What happened there?
  • leohuangchunwang
    leohuangchunwang
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,046
    bug.........
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this sig is 500 chars long
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,759
    Epic bugging...

It happens to some, but I sometimes end up with someone hitting my fleets after I get out of the base battle.

I think there's a glitch that if you refresh around 20-30 seconds before the base battle is over, you can pull your fleet out and get the cash and full health. :)

I saw it on a video once, but I dunno if that's entirely true.