something for higher levels

Jak Younger
Jak Younger
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 132
edited 4 Jan 2012, 5:28PM
KIXEYE,we (level 30+) need something to keep us occupied because when 1 has upgraded & researched everything the only thing to do is build ships & search for draconian blueprints. once 1 has found the blueprints (or got sick of the repair times) then the only thing to do is build ships & when it takes 15 days to build 1 ship there is nothing else to do so what do we do ?

DONT SAY ATTACK BASES BECAUSE WE NEED SOMETHING TO USE THE RESOURCES ON. lol

it should be time for blueprints to come a bit more frequent & introducing draconian ship blueprints to the salvages.

another thing
WHEN IS SOON ?
IT'S BEEN SAYING 'COMING SOON' FOR DRACONIAN BASE ATTACKS SINCE I STARTED PLAYING BATTLE PIRATES NEAR THE START OF LAST YEAR. lol
  • long beard
    long beard
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 89
    soon (sn)
    adv. soon·er, soon·est
    1. In the near future; shortly.
    2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as possible.
    3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
    4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right now.
    5. Obsolete Immediately.

But who knows they are too worried about money to care what players want ne more I think it would be cool if when are ships are full we could dump cargo if we want and there would be even 1/2 of it in the water for anyone to pick up for free would help for salvaging would not have to go bck to base to empty a fleet with full health But what is the point in putting it on the wishlist THEY DO NOT CARE
    Waldo1 lvl 33