to the winners of RAID 4 battle ship

xsa
xsa
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 120
edited 4 Jan 2012, 4:45PM
I would just like to point out that the new BATTLE SHIP is stronger than a FF, BUT it can only hold 157,566tons of cargo compared to FF 1,122,018.

So a base hit with 3 and 2 ff = 500% only = 13mill AGAIN ANOTHER CRAP SHIP

KIXEYE I want a ship that I can carry more the 1 heavy drac weapon... Come on sort this out

As for the Raid 3 ship I won, don't get me started on the piece of *****

Will I be in the next raid if this is all your offering NO.

Id- 4719
Gamer - XSA
sector - 48
  • WarAngel
    WarAngel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 917
    ok this is what it meant for 1 bs and 4 forts=22m+ rez and any base dead so if u want more cheese with ur whine plz ask
    [QUOTE]GeneralYuri,Death: Take my hand..,Me: No! I know that if I touch you I'll die!,Death: OMG you're so smart! High Five!,*Me High-Fives*
    Death: Dumbass..[/QUOTE]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]C.O.D & Road Crew & UBC won alot of raids boo hoo to the noobs who didn;t not my fault u don;t got the time and $ to win :)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFF00"][CENTER]We want the Dry Dock NOW! [url]http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/[/url] We need YOU! The game needs YOU![/CENTER][/COLOR] Id 225208 BP  id 21350 WC

• lonestar
    lonestar
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 565
    the point of the ship is to give you a good ship that is better than what everyone else has, not to make you lord of the sector.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!

I vote no as Kixeye would just glitch the crap out of it.
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    There is no single ship that is universally good in every situation. The Drac Battleship might not have as much cargo space as an FF, but it is still a great ship in many battle scenarios. There will never be a ship that is the best at everything.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    every ship has a bad point, wolfs not a lot of amor, ff slow and bad turning speed, every ship is bad at somthink as swag said everythink cant be good
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • trojan66
    trojan66
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,252
    use 1 battle ship to tank for 4 FF u get your max cargo reduced to around 22-23 mil but your improved sucess rate will make up for the decrease in max loot potential
    :)
  • DeathDemon
    DeathDemon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 2,332
    XSA stop crying if you want a bigger ship then you must suck at hitting. i can take most bases with my 5 FF and if you are still with RBP losers no wonder you need bigger ships all of you suck
    just about ever sector i go to this punk says i will be farmed because i flattened his or her base. but i was never farmed. Then some people say i buy because i got 5 levi which slaughter theirs. its just funny that they think that. like medusa in sector 1 i flattened his base. Then he was telling me i will be farmed. so headcase cooky came by with a scout he hasn't came back. he even said that if i hit another sector 1 i will be farmed. and guess what its the next day and i am still standing.
  • Phule
    Phule
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 270
    If Kixeye had not published the BB's stats b4 the raid you might complain you did not receive value for money spent. If you spent money to get the ship. Kixeye did publish the stats. You haven't a leg to stand on.

above is my reasonable response, let me give you my gut response.........

WTF you whiney little B****, you didn't get the uber wuber ship u've been asking santa for? Grown up P*****. Publish your sector location so all of us can come to you base and B***** slap you into Farmville you loser twit.