streak buster

lileybug11
lileybug11
Master Tactician
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
edited 4 Jan 2012, 4:40PM
where is the streak buster we were promised for the prints
i was 20th in my sector with over 150m all from lvl 8 salv and didnt get one print and i have filled my wh twice since and still havent got one.
this needs to be sorted out as my friends are getting them every 20 they are hitting
..sliceNdice said:
Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • Mike Kaczmarek
    Mike Kaczmarek
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 65
    I was 6th and have been in the top 10 in all 4 raids....in the last 6 weeks I have hit 732 lvl 8 salvages and 167 lvl 9 salvages with no Blue print....Just this morning I hit 8 lvl 9's and 17 lvl 8's and nothing while my neighbor hit 5 lvl 8's and pulled in 3 blue prints....I have to say this is not only frustrating but really starting to annoy the hell out of me....its like the shockwave mortars, assult mortars, and siege mortars....everyone around me has them and I cant find a print...this is crap and a streak breaker is really needed in a way its not fair to someone putting in the work and hitting the salvages all day long to have a part time lvl 25 player running around with prints to almost everything.
    MikeKaz_BPE
    lvl 54

"Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you." - Edward Teach
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,644
    I dont know whats been going on in other sectors and agree if you have busted that much salvage then it seems unfair, I dont know how it works but I have been finding loads of BP not only in Salvage but on Drac Mines also. Have you guys tried the mines ?
    Old players don't know best !
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    i have tried salvs and mines. i had no problem getting tier 2 at all but have only had 2 prints for tier3 and those were before the 72h raid
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    Just want to make sure that you saw this update first: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/141764-Battle-Pirates-Update-9th-December

We just had a meeting this morning of what is coming up this month, and there are some cool things planned. I know you guys have been waiting to attack the Draconian Bases, and I don't think we're going to have to wait that much longer. Remember that the game is still technically in beta, which means we won't announce that the game is out of beta until we are satisfied that there are enough features in the game to keep everyone busy.

I think Swag was implying that the streak breaker (along with other things) will likely be implemented in the next month.
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 480
    DO you know what is worse than not finding a print for mortars? finding only one and never getting another.
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Sector 24
    Level 26
    Friends: most people in 24
    User ID: 1312048
    Your amount of skill in-game is inversely proportional to the amount of skill you claim to have in the forums.
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    DO you know what is worse than not finding a print for mortars? finding only one and never getting another.

true...but i think there will be another update soon as there wast any since 1 month(unless the ByM people needed some back-up devs for the inferno what would mean that it could take longer)
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• Jason Brenton
    Jason Brenton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 38
    Shockwaves are found in lvl 6 and 7 salvages. You wont find them in 8's and 9's
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    the streak buster is going to make 50% of the people very upset! It simply takes AWAY blueprints from people who were getting lucky and gives them to people who are unlucky. It DOES NOT help players with blueprints. The real problem is the 2% drop rate...not some artificial luck transfer programming trick.
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Patience, young padawan. When I have a release date to share, you will know.
  • DeathDemon
    DeathDemon
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 2,332
    YEah i am the only level 31 EVEr that doesn't have a single shockwave mortar blue print, it is really affecting my game play i really need them but my parents yelled at me for asking to be able to buy it. i am really getting pissed off i am hitting level 30s and i know i can't because i don't have strong enough base hitting guns, i can't even take down a level 28 base that is really good with PM 3s. i have had no luck.
    just about ever sector i go to this punk says i will be farmed because i flattened his or her base. but i was never farmed. Then some people say i buy because i got 5 levi which slaughter theirs. its just funny that they think that. like medusa in sector 1 i flattened his base. Then he was telling me i will be farmed. so headcase cooky came by with a scout he hasn't came back. he even said that if i hit another sector 1 i will be farmed. and guess what its the next day and i am still standing.