salvage hunting

Bert 47
Bert 47
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 14
edited 4 Jan 2012, 4:15PM
The past weeks i've been salvage hunting. I must have got almost 300 mil during those weeks. How many blueprints i got, zero. Not a single one. I've been hunting lvl 5,6,7,8 and 9. But no blue print. I belief i must have gotten some by now. Yes i could buy the resting pieces and get the weapons like that but that is not the way but it looks to me that here is something wrong and yet again for credit cart players only.
Please proof i'm mistaken and got it all wrong.
  • AarrgghhAlan
    AarrgghhAlan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 26
    I used to get a lot of blueprints, now I get none. No matter what level salvs I hit. What's with this? Either give us the weapons or the blueprints. Not a fair game by any means...
  • total burnination
    total burnination
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,050
    i remember when i got blue prints that was great now they all just disapeared
    Battle Pirates name: Deadly_D3/Level 45/Sector 51 ATM
    Proud winner of Hail A-B-Vortex torps T-A, Arc missile 1-2, Poseidon Depth Charge 1-2-3, Phalanx Anti-Missile 1 Compound Armor D5-X Cluster Warheads 1, Speed system 1, Strike System 2, Alloy Armor MX-1, Stealth Attack System 1, Seige drone 1-2.
    Hulls: Battle Barge A, Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Battle Cruiser
  • Wiked Klown
    Wiked Klown
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,171
    as a guy down to only tier 3 missing items i dont get them often only 8+ ship drop for me i do get them but rare
    BP id#550090     LVL 97
    WC id#341900    LVL 32 (retired)
    VC id#14874        LVL 26 (beta tester)(retired)
     **Leader of the Godz and ruler of sector 402**
    147 hackers banned and rising
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    The 2% blueprint drop rate leads to almost 2 years of salvaging for a new player to get all the blueprints. I've done the math. It's an INSANE system that Kixeye has put in the game to force people to buy blueprints. I have reported it to Facebook as contravening their policies on free gaming. If that doesn't fix it then I'll get the word out how Facebook accepts games that require money to play despite their policies. Kixeye can't simply use Facebook and not follow the rules. It's too bad they have pushed this issue so far. Given all the complaints in the forums they should know how upset players are about it.
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs