Bubble pirates

John_c
John_c
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1
edited 4 Jan 2012, 1:22PM
Just for anyone out there that preferes to play bubble pirates rather than battle pirates then you sould relocate to sector 128. They really good at it, everytime they are about to lose their bubble they get someone to bubble them. Probably because their bases are so week, you can destroy them with 1 attack and little damage to your fleet.

Sectors 127 and 129 may as well give up on bases and just minesnipe instead.

Happy bubbling sec 128
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789
    John_c wrote: »
    Just for anyone out there that preferes to play bubble pirates rather than battle pirates then you sould relocate to sector 128. They really good at it, everytime they are about to lose their bubble they get someone to bubble them. Probably because their bases are so week, you can destroy them with 1 attack and little damage to your fleet.

Happy bubbling sec 128

Sector 282 is bubble island, i have never seen so many lvl 28-32 bases bubbling each other in all my time playing. If u guys wanna play the game as the post above then join these 2 sectors, that way all the **** from other sectors will all be in 1 place giving us battle players room to battle in other sectors. thank you and goodnight!!!
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,644
    I have never seen the point in a "BUBBLE" ! What do you learn from it, NOTHING? I prefer to get my base cratered and learn from it that live in a bubble 24/7. I mean how BORING is that ???
    Old players don't know best !
  • AdmiralAlex
    AdmiralAlex
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 452
    Bubble buddies are wusses! I have never "knowingly" been bubbled buddied" (friends did it once or twice while i was offline)
    i have bubbled a few of my friends,because well, their friends ill help them out.... but ill never let them bubble me, the way i see it, i was the idiot who did 12% damage to a guy with 3 fleets of HH's ill take the kick in the **** i deserve!
  • ExRaided
    ExRaided
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,093
    Bubble buddies are fair to around level 24, it's a little tough defending against FF when you're barely on level 3 defense lmao.
    You can tell the same lie a thousand times
    But it never gets any more true
    So close your eyes once more and once more believe
    That they all still believe in you
  • ckr123
    ckr123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 134
    Bottom line here is everyone plays the way they prefer. There are no set rules and if it's possible to do it then why not use it. Most of the bubblers(or bubblees..lol, I know probably not a real word) are only doing so to keep resources for the next upgrade. I don't see anybody calling the credit card commandos wussies, but is it really any different than getting a friend to bubble you? They buy their way to safety from attacks so what is wrong with gaining a free bubble to remain safe from attack? What i do find funny is that most(not all so don't get offended if it doesn't apply) that call em wussies and such are buyers who use to hide under bubbles themselves but have now gotten far ahead and don't need to be bubbled anymore.

I help friends that want bubbles but usually drop mine soon after because i would rather attack a base for my resources than sit and mine all day long......boring!
  • Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 480
    You should check out the old sector 25, they used to bubble like crazy. not so much because many have left though. When I was a level 22 I would send my scout longships down there and watch level 29 and 30 players running around like chickens with their heads cut off frantically bubbling each other. very funny
    Dreadnaught-Alpha
    Sector 24
    Level 26
    Friends: most people in 24
    User ID: 1312048
    Your amount of skill in-game is inversely proportional to the amount of skill you claim to have in the forums.
  • John Do
    John Do
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 148
    Sector 282 is bubble island, i have never seen so many lvl 28-32 bases bubbling each other in all my time playing. If u guys wanna play the game as the post above then join these 2 sectors, that way all the **** from other sectors will all be in 1 place giving us battle players room to battle in other sectors. thank you and goodnight!!!

I was just about to post about how bad 282 is but you beat me to it lol
    GAME NAME: Doe
    LEVEL: 60
    HOME SECTOR: 14
    CUR SECTOR: 207
    ALLIANCE : N.B.K
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,509
    Too be fair people have seige cannons vs a base with L3 turrets it's a free pass into their base for 28mil, so yes lower levels will bubble them selves, vs a guaranteed loss of upto 28 mil.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • adjensen
    adjensen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 463
    Stefilm wrote: »
    Its "BATTLE PIRATES" a game of wits, nothing personal

You misspelled "it's", oh witty one. :p
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431

Happy bubbling sec 128
    you should have seen sector 135 3 days ago, i had my Seawolf down there raping them all then there's this 1 lvl 24 running around with a GB bubbling them every time they hit a base
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • robert33tn
    robert33tn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 40
    Kinda hard to compete against credit card players when you build a base by a push of a button.Some players work hard to get what they have and then you jerks come along and steal it from them and they dont even have a chance to lvl up.
  • Ranzo
    Ranzo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 158
    There is a time and place for friendly bubbles.

When you have been farmed, and are trying to upgrade/change your base. It might take a few days. I think if you are always asking for bubbles you are annoying your friends more then your enemies.
  • Dayve110
    Dayve110
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 215
    5b9bf.jpg

With lower levels, i can see the need... but once you become a big boy, it's time to stop relying on bubbles to defend you.

(ok pics a lil small... but its a lvl 30 getting a bubble)
  • ExRaided
    ExRaided
    Incursion Leader
    you should have seen sector 135 3 days ago, i had my Seawolf down there raping them all then there's this 1 lvl 24 running around with a GB bubbling them every time they hit a base

No kidding dude, you 134?
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,509
    **** level 30 getting a bubble LMAO he must be scared of some one.
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    ckr123 wrote: »
    Bottom line here is everyone plays the way they prefer. There are no set rules and if it's possible to do it then why not use it. Most of the bubblers(or bubblees..lol, I know probably not a real word) are only doing so to keep resources for the next upgrade. I don't see anybody calling the credit card commandos wussies, but is it really any different than getting a friend to bubble you? They buy their way to safety from attacks so what is wrong with gaining a free bubble to remain safe from attack? What i do find funny is that most(not all so don't get offended if it doesn't apply) that call em wussies and such are buyers who use to hide under bubbles themselves but have now gotten far ahead and don't need to be bubbled anymore.

I help friends that want bubbles but usually drop mine soon after because i would rather attack a base for my resources than sit and mine all day long......boring!

sorry you say they get bubbles at lvl 30/31+ to save resources? WTF dude get a grip. they should have decent bases at that level to protect themselves,. yet the **** still get free bubbles to prevent them getting basefuked.
    Relentless lvl 61

• Bored_Senseless
    Bored_Senseless
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 69
    sorry you say they get bubbles at lvl 30/31+ to save resources? WTF dude get a grip. they should have decent bases at that level to protect themselves,. yet the **** still get free bubbles to prevent them getting basefuked.

Come down to the sector next to myself, level 30,31,32, as soon as you scout them, within 5mins they bubbled themself. There all hackers as on arrival they all jumped from around the 25 mark, to 30+ over night.

But the thing is, your bad mouthing people who get friendly bubbles, yet personally, i'd rather have my base tryed by someones who earned there fleet and not some hacker who uses some software to walk through it... i've had a hacker crater me a few times, if i know im gonna be backing 80m+ in res, ill shout a friend to bubble me.

Hacking isnt cool end of and its destroying the game.

Hacking is also causing alot of friendly bubbling as players are trying to protect there hard earning.

Before you even say, well get a new base design, get the best stuff... im packing the best, i've got an excellent design. Dosnt matter how good either is if you hack!
    Game Name:   Bored_Senseless
    Nickname:        Bored
    Alliance Team:  CSR Elites
    Alliance Tag:    CSRE
    Level:              57

Raid Hulls:        Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Floating Fortress A,  Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser X, Super Floating Fortress, Dreadnought X, Corvette, Destroyer, Battlecruiser, Battleship, Juggernaut, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Missile Cruiser, Barracuda, Mercury, Mauler, Spectres, Strike Cruiser X

Raid Turrets: Javelin

Raid Weapons: Assault Cannon D33-Z, Seige Cannon D35-Z  

Sectors Plundered:    31, 32 , 33, 39, 50, 99, 100, 123, 129, 130, 168, 170, 190, 212, 219, 240, 256, 280, 370, 410,414, 420, 443, 466, 477
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,644
    adjensen wrote: »
    You misspelled "it's", oh witty one. :p

Did I spell "wits" wrong as well then ? lol
    Old players don't know best !
  • ExRaided
    ExRaided
    Incursion Leader
    Yeah I just had my base broke for the first time in months. Didn't get it all but he got 3 WHs. ..He did it with one fleet, no rocket. I might go back to hiding in a bubble LOL. I've honestly got no clue how to improve the base short of completely redesigning.
  • Phillip-viking
    Phillip-viking
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1

Happy bubbling sec 128

Much information has been left out of this comment to give the impression that the players in sector 128 are doing little more than bubbling each other for the joy of it. This couldn't be further from the truth. Currently, sector 128 has four adversaries: sector 127, sector 129, and in-sector intrusions from two other groups. If you think you're good enough to take on four different opponents simultaneously, than I welcome you to sector 128 where you can moonscape as many of these infiltrators as you wish. You won't have that far to go to find them; launch your fleets and you'll be in the thick of it. It's a 24/7 task, one that's incredibly satisfying. Happy hunting :)
  • robert33tn
    robert33tn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 40
    Stefilm wrote: »
    Did I spell "wits" wrong as well then ? lol

no its a game of bullies with cc that fell the need to run over people and steal what they have worked for and you have worked for anything.
  • ckr123
    ckr123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 134

Uh Dave? Since you used my post to comment on please be kind enough to show me where i mentioned base levels 30/31.
  • tr71270
    tr71270
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 44
    bubble buddies should be banned for hacking, they are no different than the hackers by cheating kixeye out of money.
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    ckr123 wrote: »
    Uh Dave? Since you used my post to comment on please be kind enough to show me where i mentioned base levels 30/31.

No dude, i replied after your post saying i was in a sector next to a sector where lvl 30+ get their low level players to bubble them, they scared of a challenge. the response you just commented on was a reply to someone saying lvl 30/31 get bubbles to protect resources LMFAO.
    Relentless lvl 61