Blue Prints yet again

shaunbrewer
shaunbrewer
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 83
edited 4 Jan 2012, 1:12PM
Ok i want to know is what is the ratio for the blue prints becuase i havent had 1 blue print in 3 and a half weeks i didnt get any in the last 2 salvage wars and all i do all day is hit salvages now this is getting silly and im sure alot of other people agree with me so what is the problem unless kixeye has it in for me
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    Make sure you are hitting the right level salvages for the blueprints you are looking for. If you have the first 2 tiers done then they only drop from level 8 and 9 salvages. The drop rate for these is 2% so hitting 100 level 8 salvages with no print drop is normal. just keep hitting them they will drop again. hope this helps
  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    I got 2 more tier 3 BPs yesterday and today. I didn't do much level 8 salvage killing either.
    I say, don't force the game to give you one, just kill a few and stop. Next day, do the same.
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    It's 2% for Tier 3 prints man. On average you should get ONE for every 50 salvage 8 or 9's you hit. You can go 100 or more without getting any too however.

Enjoy playing salvage pirates...
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    I have a few questions for you before any reasonable answer can be given.

What level salvages are you hitting? 4-5, 6-7, 8+?
    Have you completed all of one tier of blueprints? If you have completed all of the Tier 1 blueprints, you can hit level 4-5 salvages for the next 10 years and still receive nothing.
    How many total salvages have you hit? Are you hitting 5 a day or 50?
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • Michael Middleton
    Michael Middleton
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 812
    would be nice to have more bp I hit 7 and 8s near exclusive and very rarely get any
    My piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/125229-The-Battle-Pirates-story Hope you enjoy!!

My second piece of Battle Pirates Fan Fiction[url] http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/196200-Owen-s-shipyard?p=1716922#post1716922 [/url] Hope you enjoy!!!
    Sortar wrote: »
    haha what an idiot..more money for king will and his tribe of merry idiots...you guys complain then just spend more...classic..
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    would be nice to have more bp I hit 7 and 8s near exclusive and very rarely get any

i found that focusing on 1 teir helps by hitting 7 and 8 you are spliting 2 tiers thus hurting your hunt figure out which prints you want first if you do not have shockwave L yet i would focus on level 6&7 sal. if you already have it and want some of the tier 3 stuff hit level 8&9
  • shaunbrewer
    shaunbrewer
    Potential Threat
    i mainly hit level 8 salvages but after iv hit loads of them be around 20 a day i moveon to salvages4-5-6 and recently started 2 hit 7s but i do hit loads on average 7days i hit around 120 a week give or take but iv been hitting salvages for nearly 4 weeks i should have at least 2 new blue prints
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    ... iv been hitting salvages for nearly 4 weeks i should have at least 2 new blue prints

Are you kidding me? The whole blueprint system is HEAVILY SLANTED AGAINST YOU!!! You are not 'supposed' to find enough blueprints to make a complete gun for several months! Yup, it's true! You are hitting 8,7,6,5,4's. That is all 3 tiers. Each tier you will have 4 active guns that you can get prints for...12 active guns. Each gun will have between 5-8 prints needed, average 7. So out of the possible 84 prints you can get you need to get the 7 or so for 1 gun only...less than 10% of the prints you get will be the ones you actually WANT. Then factor in the 2% drop rate....let's do the math and see how long it will take you to get that gun you want....

2% drop rate = 50 salvage hits for 1 blueprint
    less than 10% will be for the gun you want
    you need on average 7 prints

50 * 9 * 7 = 3150

So after you hit 3150 salvages you MIGHT have the gun you want if you get the average. You could get it a little earlier or a little later.

How many salvages did you say you hit? Oh yeah, 120 per week. 3150/120 = 26.25 weeks or 6.5 months

So keep doing what your doing and in just over 6 months you MIGHT get the ONE drac gun you want.

• shaunbrewer
    shaunbrewer
    Potential Threat
    thanx dont need to get in a huff about it
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    My suggestion is to pick which blueprint you want and work exclusively on that one. For example if you are looking for shockwaves then focus on level 6-7 salvages until you get what you are looking for. For me, i had to complete all of tier 2 before i finished the weapon i wanted. Seriously, it was the last one. I was hitting 75+ level 6 salvages a day. I consider myself lucky that i did this in a matter of one month.
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    thanx dont need to get in a huff about it

Sorry man...didn't mean to come across upset at you. Not in the least! I'm am VERY upset about the blueprint system however. I try to explain the horror of it whenever someone posts about not finding blueprints because they deserve to know what is going on.

• dude26212
    dude26212
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 668
    what do u mean horror all u have to do is focus on a tier to increase your chances seems simple and not at all a horror also every aspect of this game is geared toward spending alot of time to make it last longer, people who want to blaze thru everything need to pay for it, impatience is kixeyes greatest money maker
  • shaunbrewer
    shaunbrewer
    Potential Threat
    ok mate its probly how i read it but its getting ridiculous im hitting all these salvages for weeks n weeks and im not getting anywhere and yet people i know are getting them like there dropping out of the skies and im like wdf my friend in last raid got 13 BP in 1 day the next he got 4 and i didnt even manage 1 in 2 raids and the time inbetween so you see why i keep putting this up
  • dude26212
    dude26212
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 668
    well if what ive read is right the chance is like 2% of getting it so if u say u want tier 1 blueprints u should get 1 blueprint every 50 lvl 4 or 5 salvage u hit, if your not focusing on one tier then u raise the difficulty of tring to find a blueprint, tho u could just be very unlucky hopefully next update they will add a streak breaker to help out with this
  • maggithai
    maggithai
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 42
    As I remember it find 36 types of weapons in the Intelligence Lab, but can not remember the total number of parts it is.
    If people log in to take 5, 10 salvage every day, I do not think he has done tier 3 weapon within 1 year.

attack the salvage to get Blueprints (playing games from Kyxeye for several hours everyday) Blueprints waiting for you in salvage, use your time to find it, you need a little patience.
    I will say to Kyxeye, we do not have many salvage to attack, even if we only play Battle pirates throughout the day.

Intelligence Lab does not say to us: buy canon soon, soon, soon
    but I have done, Mortar D71-L is the first type of weapon I buy.
    Mortar that D73-R I like it, but I can not find the first party for weeks, so how can I buy it?

Kyxeye - Important we can find the first parts in all types of weapons in the Intelligence Lab, then think of us at Complete Instantly!