when hammerhead will be available for the rest of the player?

Marcel Garcia
Marcel Garcia
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 200
edited 13 Dec 2011, 7:12PM
Hi, thats all, i feel strange that is only for the raid winners, why not the other players?, is unfair for me.
Thanks
User 4511
Marcel The loyalists
  • memezacg12
    memezacg12
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 37
    Its unfair for everyone else as well. but i dont think hhs will become available to us normal people. maybe try relocating to a different sector before then next revenge raid starts. you might have a better chance in a weaker sector.
  • Tim1
    Tim1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 122
    They mentioned that it would only be for the winners of contests
  • CaptainNemoy
    CaptainNemoy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 55
    The differences between HH's and FF's is so slight that it does not matter all that much while still giving the reward for winning the raid some significance.
  • SpartanSaint
    SpartanSaint
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 167
    in life there are winners and losers.. if everyone got it there'd be no point to win. quit your **** and try harder.
  • absolutely_pissed
    absolutely_pissed
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 529
    whe you say only for competition and raid winners what you really mean is CC players.
    "I assume they cut off all outside contact and put bars on the windows, feed the devs white bread and salt water all weekend till they snap and crap out a new lab...."

  • Boomer8712
    Boomer8712
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 823
    LMFAO you took the words right out of my mouth... "QUIT YOUR **** AND TRY HARDER"

                          

  • The Roo
    The Roo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 64
    I get that low level player don't stand a chance against High level players and CC users, But if you are that low to not even stand a chance of winning, you probably dont deserve a Hammerhead yet..
    Also, does anyone know if Hammerhead from the first raid has the same stats as the one from the second raid.. IF they are different, could you post a link or pics showing the differences?
    Roo
    Originally Sector 376.. Visited 460, 461, 337, 455, 338 currently 352
    A real pirate acknowledges the convenience of diapers and wears them constantly so he doesn't have to stop for a bathroom break in the middle of his plundering.
  • Boomer8712
    Boomer8712
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 823
    Well said
    The Roo wrote: »
    I get that low level player don't stand a chance against High level players and CC users, But if you are that low to not even stand a chance of winning, you probably dont deserve a Hammerhead yet..

                          

  • frank22
    frank22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 190
    this is my view of the HH, for ever blue print gun there 3 of each time i.e siege cannon there 3 of them so i think there will be 1 more raid and the winner will get HH C then copule of weeks after that they will bring the HH blue print in because there will be A B C blue print for them all
  • Richard Curtis
    Richard Curtis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 128
    u have a point
  • frank22
    frank22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 190
    that what i think, i prob am right but just in case i am wrong
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    You can get one after I've got a full rainbow fleet!
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • SeaTalon
    SeaTalon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 143
    I think the yellow HH's turn faster then the orange ones .
    I just love being a pirate beats being a farmer or a space cadet.
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    I'd be ok with them being available to the general public. I think though, there should be a third "C" version of it in the next raid. And then, all three hulls should be made available as bp's drops from lvl 9+ salvage. Make it available.. but difficult.

    I did over 2 billion resources in raid #2, and was unable to get the win. And this is in a relatively new sector, 485. So it would be nice, if a comparable level of effort could yield a chance at picking it up eventually.
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    there already is a common version of it. It's called a fortress.....
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 37
    memezacg12 wrote: »
    Its unfair for everyone else as well. but i dont think hhs will become available to us normal people. maybe try relocating to a different sector before then next revenge raid starts. you might have a better chance in a weaker sector.
    The problem is that is nearly impossible to win against cc players, at last people will left the game, i feel it also unfair.
    Hammerhead is better an faster that the FF, and only CC players can get it, at last we must ask for it, but i have clear that i dont wanna spend money here, we all are players, no CC players with high levels ships, and second the ones that are unable to win without using CC, is what i feel.
    Any penny in that game for sure from my pocket.
  • Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 37
    Spack wrote: »
    there already is a common version of it. It's called a fortress.....

    Is not the same fleet, same weapons, but HH is faster, then other kind of ship, please think about it the next time you post, and dont say false things.
  • Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Oriol Garcia Kufert
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 37
    The differences between HH's and FF's is so slight that it does not matter all that much while still giving the reward for winning the raid some significance.
    False, FF is slow, and HH is fast, take note what happens with seawolf, a low ship, win against FF because is fast.
    I cant understand why dont think twice about the reply, please dont say things that are not true.
  • carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    Hi, thats all, i feel strange that is only for the raid winners, why not the other players?, is unfair for me.
    Thanks



    never ................
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

    If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • Blue Balls
    Blue Balls
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 231
    i find it funny that non CC players are crying to fair. It's good that KixEye reward it's paying customer. On forums you can read countless posts how non-Cc players call CC players stupid because in the end they will have the same as us. Well..looks like that changed huh? I pray kixEye continues to do this and NEVER makes HH's available to the general public. Way to go Kixeye.
    "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."

    Blue Balls
    Sector 42


  • Fruitloops2
    Fruitloops2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 174
    Blue Balls wrote: »
    i find it funny that non CC players are crying to fair. It's good that KixEye reward it's paying customer. On forums you can read countless posts how non-Cc players call CC players stupid because in the end they will have the same as us. Well..looks like that changed huh? I pray kixEye continues to do this and NEVER makes HH's available to the general public. Way to go Kixeye.
    well said i dont put money i the game because i dont want to but its the reward for those that do the only way is to be the big dog in a small sector so stop moaning and move
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    Is not the same fleet, same weapons, but HH is faster, then other kind of ship, please think about it the next time you post, and dont say false things.


    Same weapon slots, same specials slots, roughly the same weight, capacity, speed and size.....in other words its the same damned platform. The fact that hammer heads have slightly improved stats and look prettier in comparison to a bog standard fortress is indicative of the effort required to get one. Now before you start claiming someones fallaciously speaking I suggest you get a frigging clue....
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • John Starr
    John Starr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 767
    Well I find it funny that people are complaining about HH i won it with out being a major coiner...I SPENT 5 coins that is it...I am not in high level sector I am in single digit sector..So saying the HH is only for CC players is not true...If i would have tried even slightly harder I would have made it into top 100...I only played hard for 18 hrs...So kiss my arse the raid is set up fair...If you have not be on the game long enough to research FF yet or have good fleets you should not get it. You can earn it just as I did..Again I really did not even try the first two full days of raid...So stop the complaining and crying and trying to devalue what others have earned..

    Seek of BM
    Level 32 I DID NOT COIN CAUSE I AM PISSED AT KIXEYE FOR NERF HB 3 AND STILL WON...
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    Spack wrote: »
    ....in other words its the same damned platform. The fact that hammer heads have slightly improved stats....

    A little contradictory there. Plus... I think the additional turn rate and speed of the HH-B is noticeably superior to that of an FF. Especially looking at the turn rate, I think it's a bit more than just slightly improved stats. The extra potential load is not a fact that can be ignored either.
  • Steve Yip
    Steve Yip
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 82
    I have to disagree with allowing the public to have it. Then what's the point of the REV RAID?
    Now...if Kixeye did something like that Zynga games or Farmville or whatever...where you can BUY special things with COIN only....
    That if you wanted to have it...then I am probably going to be ok with that. But to just let everyone have it?
    Why play hard at the Rev Raid then? If it's just going to be available for everyone else.

    Everyone's just jealous because you don't have it. But to the winner the spoils of war. Not everyone can have the spoils of war.
    You don't play the lottery and say well that's not fair...I didn't win a million bux....and I bought $1000 tickets and that guy only bought 1...where's my money?
    It just doesn't work that way.
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    I won a HH in raid #2 and I didn't spend a dime. I did play a lot though and had a great location.

    They are significantly better than an FF. It's an advantage no doubt. They are not all powerful however, so don't lose sleep over it.
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

    http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs
  • EvoV
    EvoV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 101
    I agree that the prizes for the comp should stand out with their paintjobs etc, but I'm just saying I'd ALSO like to see those hulls to be available to other players, even if it is through relatively difficult means ( think 15-20 piece T3 BP ).

    After winning the red HH, and comming in 2nd for the yellow, ( Still ranked around 60th globaly for it though ). I can confidently say that it would be much easier to collect the 2billion plus resources required for a win in a raid, than it would be to secure 15-20 t3 bps.
  • Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    Is not the same fleet, same weapons, but HH is faster, then other kind of ship, please think about it the next time you post, and dont say false things.
    EvoV wrote: »
    A little contradictory there. Plus... I think the additional turn rate and speed of the HH-B is noticeably superior to that of an FF. Especially looking at the turn rate, I think it's a bit more than just slightly improved stats. The extra potential load is not a fact that can be ignored either.

    I think it's hilarious that you guys are trying to argue with spack on this issue, since he's the only one in this thread with both of the HH ships and can make a valid comparison to the FF. It just makes you two look like a couple of helmet wearing window lickers...
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    EvoV wrote: »
    A little contradictory there. Plus... I think the additional turn rate and speed of the HH-B is noticeably superior to that of an FF. Especially looking at the turn rate, I think it's a bit more than just slightly improved stats. The extra potential load is not a fact that can be ignored either.


    Jesus H, it's like trying to edumacate pork.....

    Which one of these platforms is the hammerhead based on? *note* speeds, turn rate and armour are all irrelevant as they are variable depending on specials applied.

    1) Leviathan- 5 weapon slots, 3 armour slots, 2 special slots

    2) Battle Barge- 4 weapon slots, 2 armour slots, 2 special slots

    3) Sea Wolf - 5 weapon slots, 1 armour slot , 3 special slots

    4) Fortress- 6 weapon slots, 3 armour slots, 2 special slots

    5) none of the above... It is a completely new platform type with different specials armour and weapon slots.


    Anyone who doesn't get it right needs to have an intelligence injection. Now get building your boring grey hammerheads already and quit begging for something you've already got.
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • Hmmm_Nice
    Hmmm_Nice
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 96
    whe you say only for competition and raid winners what you really mean is CC players.

    i won hammerhead last raid at lvl 23 with no CC, i used 2 fleets of bb's and got 180 mill, we have prob 1 cc player in sector and he didnt bother even though is was about 5 levels higher then me
    BackYard Monsters: Level 35 (Was 39 But MR Recycle Bug Got Me :/ **** Bugs :P.
    Level 8 Town Hall
    Level 4 Fomor ( He Flies That Why I Have Him )
Sign In or Register to comment.