My incomplete base!

Brett Huntley
Brett Huntley
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 72
edited 16 Nov 2011, 11:51PM
Untitled.jpg
NOTE: the only place a mortar can hit my WH are near the sents. tell me what u think
And how are we suppose to know when someone is online? Its not like somebody is going to raise up a flag sounding the morning trumpet to begin your routine saying, "Hi, I'm here. Please farm me."

Seriously, bases in Battle Pirates are like Motel 6's. We leave the light on for you.
USER ID:2016812
The1320 LVL 38
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    make a bigger picture
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• noiseinmyblood
    noiseinmyblood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 465
    Your Outpost is worth 20% of your resources and is hittable from all sorts of places.
  • haznoclue
    haznoclue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 172
    I can complete your base for you. Just bring it to sector 35 and I'll show you how. :D
  • Brett Huntley
    Brett Huntley
    Potential Threat
    note i have had people come in just to hit the op and left after trying for several minutes becuase my op is far enough inland so u have to get close and it just close enough for my mortors and i have 4 lvl 3 bombards protecting my op and my op is fortified 40% damage reduction. beleive me u still have to try just to get my op :)
    And how are we suppose to know when someone is online? Its not like somebody is going to raise up a flag sounding the morning trumpet to begin your routine saying, "Hi, I'm here. Please farm me."

Seriously, bases in Battle Pirates are like Motel 6's. We leave the light on for you.
    The1320 LVL 38
  • DOC-ICU
    DOC-ICU
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,335
    i'd just target the walls infront of your op and keep moving your morts will never touch me and your bombards would prolly never fire.
     [GOAT] DOC
  • noiseinmyblood
    noiseinmyblood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 465
    note i have had people come in just to hit the op and left after trying for several minutes becuase my op is far enough inland so u have to get close and it just close enough for my mortors and i have 4 lvl 3 bombards protecting my op and my op is fortified 40% damage reduction. beleive me u still have to try just to get my op :)
    Medium bunker buster, 60 seconds of wall mortaring for splash.
  • Brett Huntley
    Brett Huntley
    Potential Threat
    so ur going to target walls with ur mortors ?

The1320 LVL 38
  • infernodraon
    infernodraon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 67
    i would just take out ur op and docks
  • Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    so ur going to target walls with ur mortors ?
    Absolutely, once they target & destroy the wall/sent, it will keep auto firing on the out of range warehouse. When someone in your sector gets Siege mortar you can throw all that out the window to with their extra range. Same thing with your OP target the walls far enough in front of it to stay our of Vic mortar range and when the wall is dead it will auto fire once again if the PM range touches the square your OP is sitting on.
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]