Enough Kixeye!

Man Tim
Man Tim
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
edited 19 Nov 2011, 3:48AM
ok so will you please remove relocate button? this is getting stupid. normally, the mines around me are open and i can always get the perfect mine at any time. but now, there isn't a SINGLE mine available for the 7 closest drac base around me. even lvl 9 or 10 were taken. how can we survive with this? so if you please, remove the the relocate button and get everyone home.
BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
Raid Prizes won:
Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
eze wrote: »
The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 671
    learn to share dude
    Once No-Beard now HELLO-DS, yep that's me, my youtube channel here
    Drakii wrote: »
    agreed... Just for giggles, if someone whines, SWAG should be able to turn their fleets into floating sausages for 24 hours.
    Currently chilling in 63, Dread X, SC, BS, LC, Specter, Destroyer, and Corvette winner, more yet to be won
    The M wrote: »
    If your base is there and I need resources, I'm a pirate, need I say more?
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    LOL share! how can we share if we don't have anything to share?
    Raid Prizes won:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    resource gatherers are still there, cargo fleets might be there, bases still exist, adapt
    agreed... Just for giggles, if someone whines, SWAG should be able to turn their fleets into floating sausages for 24 hours.
    Currently chilling in 63, Dread X, SC, BS, LC, Specter, Destroyer, and Corvette winner, more yet to be won
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    oh yeah so you live on with RGs and cargo fleets?
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    not just them, the other sectors nearby are very generous in their warehouses
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    of course, and all the enemies are going to put you on the list of KOS and you will be force to move
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    KOS?
    nvm, I do my best to defend myself, well did, still waiting for being smited, a few guys got close, the mugged me, lol
  • carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    Man Tim wrote: »
    LOL share! how can we share if we don't have anything to share?

who needs mines when you got bases duh they mine the res you crush their bases
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • mrfester
    mrfester
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 304
    try getting others to mine for you

• Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    lol and you want to farm your own sector? or want enemy to kill you? the place you are moving to is the place most people moving to
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Ross McCorkindale
    Ross McCorkindale
    Strike-force Captain
    mrfester wrote: »
    try getting others to mine for you

as we know vegetables (mines) is what food (farmed bases) eat!
  • n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    i mine bases, you should do the same! best i could do is offer you some cheese with your whine, but i'm greedy and am a pirate! aaarrrgggghhh!
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66

• Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    Man seems to enjoy mining over battling, which is disappointing. It takes 5 minutes tops to get to the nearest sector, so get your **** down there and take those god **** resources instead of complaining because you can't lay out your fleets for hours on end hoarding resources.

Mining is boring anyway. No fun can be had without battles.
    n0s_speed wrote: »
    i mine bases, you should do the same! best i could do is offer you some cheese with your whine, but i'm greedy and am a pirate! aaarrrgggghhh!
    Well said. Lol.
    RoyalGuard

• Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Shut up stupid Ben! want to get me, move beside me, we'll fight! and i'm not going to be able to attack you in a few days since i'm going to lvl up to 25! You are not mod or admin BEN!
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    Shut up stupid Ben! want to get me, move beside me, we'll fight! and i'm not going to be able to attack you in a few days since i'm going to lvl up to 25! You are not mod or admin BEN!
    I'm not moving beside you, because I enjoy attacking bases in 33. It's fun as hell, more so than hours of mining.
    RoyalGuard

• Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 706
    I think you will need to realize there are only five ways to get resources for now:
    1. Sit your fleets on a mine
    2. Kill cargo fleets (salvages)
    3. Attack bases and kill RGs, WHs, and OP
    4. Kill miners while they sit there (doesn't make you popular, but i like to do it)
    5. Gifts from friends

If you don't, can't, or won't do any and all, you need to rethink your options. This IS a fighting game! Fighting is why it is here... GO KILL SOMETHING, the options are few and simple.

ya, im sure i forgot something and i am as sure someone will fill us all in... thanks in advance.
    [QUOTE=Spack]frankly are being led away by the promise of pixel ****.[/QUOTE]
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Actually it's quite easy.. since I use RG's, Resource gatherers and hit bases as often or when I like. I mine when time and mines permit. Stop whining and adapt, there are resources out there to get and gather. Some you just have to work to get and put forth a little effort rather than take a mine and click a little button and walk away for 12-24 hours.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox

"Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • AdmiralAlex
    AdmiralAlex
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 452
    I say STEAL! er.. "borrow"
  • phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,284
    If it's that big a deal, you're perfectly free to move too.
    Retired
  • WillyWonka1313
    WillyWonka1313
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 21
    Learn to attack bases and miners in your area.. Sounds like a bunch of sissy wanting everyone to be friends in a pirate game.. Go play another game that you can't attack each other on.. The point of game is to attack, attack, attack.. Not set you mining fleet out and log off.. Learn to play not cry..
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    this is not the only problem, the sector is messing up and rule are breaking constantly
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    this is not the only problem, the sector is messing up and rule are breaking constantly
    Sector rules? I thought I heard the last of them! If you have the stupid "don't attack your own sector" rule then screw it and fight for your little mines even if its your own sector.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • CookieNinja
    CookieNinja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,006
    Sector Rules, Ruin the Game. The game is made for Conflict, not pansies holding hands in a circle. The relocate helps people get out of their MineVille mind set and have to actually battle. But it's people like Man Tim, and hiscomplaining because he can't mine. (Attack the miner and take back your mine, or farm people.) That the button will be removed, and guess what those people who are in the sector who mine just as much as you. Will be stuck there. (:< Cause they won't be able to move. So eventually you will have to fight.
    CookieNinja~ - VEGA Conflict - Level 32

• gtslow
    gtslow
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,538
    ANOTHER F'ing whiner!!! Jesus, you people got all cozy and lazy never being attacked and just sitting on mines all day. Now you've got some new people in your back yard. Maybe people who are FARMING YOU NOW!! I have one thing to say............ GET OVER IT!!!

If you're such a baby then MOVE.
  • john55223
    john55223
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,162
    If you follow those rules you are a dumbass. I have respect for people that make alliances, and destroy everyone that hits them in the sector.. .and out, but if you expect people to peacefully listen to you.... You FAIL... get a good base design, and u wont have prob
    BP ID: 118715
    1.) ShipBuilder: Click here
    2.) Base designer: Click here
    3.) Base designer 2:Click me
    4.) Ship builder: Click me
    5.) Guide to making BP Videos Click me
    6.) Guide to base design Click me
  • Chrissy Bridges
    Chrissy Bridges
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 118
    oh yeah so you live on with RGs and cargo fleets?
    I do I haven't mined since single digit levels. I do base hits I don't even hit mining fleets and very little salvage. Quit crying and get over it
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    ok so will you please remove relocate button? this is getting stupid. normally, the mines around me are open and i can always get the perfect mine at any time. but now, there isn't a SINGLE mine available for the 7 closest drac base around me. even lvl 9 or 10 were taken. how can we survive with this? so if you please, remove the the relocate button and get everyone home.

ehmm, just kill them all or else just don't mine?
  • john55223
    john55223
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,162
    Eh everytime someone complains... a fishes balls drop... CMON SAVE THEM FISH BALLS
    BP ID: 118715
    1.) ShipBuilder: Click here
    2.) Base designer: Click here
    3.) Base designer 2:Click me
    4.) Ship builder: Click me
    5.) Guide to making BP Videos Click me
    6.) Guide to base design Click me
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    lol.. this is all amusing as C***.

The relocate comes along and everyone thinks it's slam bang the greatest thing since apple pie. People have the opportunity to move around and explore whereas before they were stuck in the rigid confines of a given movement range. Then it breaks and was taken out of service and eventually re-wroked altogether. In the interim there was Sooo much whining, griping, moaning, crying and complaining about it not being there and when is it coming back and we have no targets we can hit, I'm stuck in this sector and my friends are in another sector.

Now that it's back all you can do is whine about wanting it taken away because it upsets "Sector Balance" and "Rules" are being broken by those coming in and you can't find any mines that are open.

Did I miss something in the 10 weeks Relocate was down? The name of the game is BATTLE Pirates. Means I'm not gonna ask you pretty please to get off the mine or to take your guns down or to hand over your cargo. I want it, by god and gun I'm gonna take it if I have the force of arms to do it and leave you broken, burning and sinking on the high seas.

Alliances are great but sometimes they over-complicate things with all the "no hitting miners, no hitting in sectors, share the mines" crap. I AM a pirate, means sometimes I will work in a group for a common goal but at heart I am always out for me and what I can get and squirrel away. Don't like it? Do your best to stop me. Whine about it and I'm just going to come harder and more often.

This may come off as harsh to some of you but even I have my limits of patience. This is WAR game. You WILL get attacked as I and others see fit. You WILL have your ships sunk and you WILL have your base wrecked. Learn from it, improve on it and grow or go play farmville and be a little social butterfly.

You don't like this message? Bring the fight to me or remain a farm. I care very little.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox

"Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    oh yeah, you guys are lvl 30+ and i'm only lvl 24! if i don't follow the rule, i'm gonna die! and most people aren't lvl 30+ yet. so shut up and dominate your own sector!
    Raid Prizes won:
This discussion has been closed.