Sectors are Falling Apart

SonsOfAnarchy
SonsOfAnarchy
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 207
edited 17 Nov 2011, 5:11PM
Just my 2 cents, Sectors are falling apart cause of this relocating coming back... Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all, again just my 2 cents....
  • Jim Bradshaw
    Jim Bradshaw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 127
    well my nickle says it will settle down
    Sector 347 full of Jerks.
  • carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    LOL our sector has become stronger we now have rufio,spack,warrmonger,admiral :) all tidy enough
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465
    I'm really happy relocate is back, we get rid of bad apples, have new targets to hit and welcome back old friends.
    :cool:
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• 0r1g1n
    0r1g1n
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 669
    I think my new sector is pretty good.. from what I can tell they got some of their good ol' boys back. Nice to be in a friendly sector for once :D
    Yes, there is a Koala.. no.. you may not pet it.

Obvious_Intent Level 27 Sector 259

Simplistic measures of a simplistic mind are most often the most complex.- Me
  • Hello_Kitty
    Hello_Kitty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 103
    sectors aren't falling apart.. they are just adapting to a new power structure.
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    lol ik, all the active player move beside their friend and now hardly see any mine
    BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
    WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
    BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
    Raid Prizes won:
    Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
    eze wrote: »
    The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • WeThePeople
    WeThePeople
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,505
    so far no real probs in my sector. Few higher people came in they seem ok. few more targets in other sectors. Thats always good.
    WeThePeople [FKU]...lvl 82

Coming to sector near U 

• SonsOfAnarchy
    SonsOfAnarchy
    Minor Nuisance
    Shoot I'm in the wrong sector lmao were getting raided over here lmao and good players are leaving the sctores as well.... idk but I'm not leaving for anyone!
  • gtslow
    gtslow
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,538
    Just my 2 cents, Sectors are falling apart cause of this relocating coming back... Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all, again just my 2 cents....

What are you talking about falling apart? The relocate button competely changes the game. If you've now become a farm either A. move or B. stand up for yourself. Don't come onto the forum and cry because you were all nice and cozy before and now you're getting PWNED!!!
  • Robb Anderson
    Robb Anderson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 951
    LOL our sector has become stronger we now have rufio,spack,warrmonger,admiral :) all tidy enough

Im not here to help your sector. But I like your posts so you are safe. well that and you have no res =P
    "I go where I please and I please where I go" The duke
    Co Founder of HUGZ n' RAINBOWS
    I am not nice.... do not approach me.... I'd sooner slap you then talk to you so fock off. 
  • SonsOfAnarchy
    SonsOfAnarchy
    Minor Nuisance
    Listen u jack off I'm not running nor **** I'm just saying some sectors created rules and regulations and I've noticed on the forums that **** like you are relocating because your getting farmed up.... so if you have a problem come to my sector and show me what u got!!
    gtslow wrote: »
    What are you talking about falling apart? The relocate button competely changes the game. If you've now become a farm either A. move or B. stand up for yourself. Don't come onto the forum and cry because you were all nice and cozy before and now you're getting PWNED!!!
  • Hello_Kitty
    Hello_Kitty
    Minor Nuisance
    Listen u jack off I'm not running nor **** I'm just saying some sectors created rules and regulations and I've noticed on the forums that **** like you are relocating because your getting farmed up.... so if you have a problem come to my sector and show me what u got!!

The only reason that those rules/regulations were able to be enforced were because people couldn't leave. They could either follow them, quit the game, or get attacked. With relocate, people are able to play as they choose without being dictated to.
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord

lol ik, for the people who dominates or is KOS of the sector will say it is awesome. but it does cause a lot of problem. not a single mine available in the 7 closest drac bases around me. from lvl 1 - lvl 10, all were taken. how can we live like this?
    Raid Prizes won:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
  • ChestyPuller
    ChestyPuller
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 18
    Since the relocate button has returned, we have had some pirates move into Sector 5 that are of the Credit Card nature. These members in my opinion are ruining the game for other members. I have been told by someone who has input with this group that they are hacking Kixeye and that anything and everything that can be upgraded in the game has been upgraded on their accounts.I would like someone from Kixeye to look into this group if possible and see what can be done. I know that about 20 of them along with a few others from another clan moved into Sector 5 last night.
  • SonsOfAnarchy
    SonsOfAnarchy
    Minor Nuisance
    Well from 4 other sectors my buddys are there getting rocked lol I just think its chicken **** when big dog players gather up and bully sectors is chicken ****... especially CC USERS AND HACKERS...
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    after the stupid relocate button, all the enemy moved in and friends moved out, sector without and rule and those high lvl dude just doing everything. at least 100 enemy moved into our sector and we didn't even notice!
    Raid Prizes won:
  • Le' Mercenaire'
    Le' Mercenaire'
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 99
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
    Winston Churchill

sectors aren't falling apart.. they are just adapting to a new power structure.

If by "power structure" you mean hired cc thugs invited by cowards and hacks who can't fight thier own war, then yah, a new dawn it is. But don't you get your panties all bunched up in a happy dance there little one, you also will be farmed; so it was in times of occupation and tyranny of wars long past.
    Submission by force is never an option; 'tis only a resolve for all true warriors to unite.
    We bide our time, plan the strategies and grow stronger with each passing day. And as in wars past, tyrants fall, the meek become the mighty, and another new dawn shall rise.

Then shall I will piss on the graves of the thugs and the cowards... hehheh....
    (proud member USBP)

“Who is the happy Warrior? Who is he
    That every man in arms should wish to be?”
    "Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacre mercenaire."
  • carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    Im not here to help your sector. But I like your posts so you are safe. well that and you have no res =P

Just started researching something :) il be full soon
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • Tyler John
    Tyler John
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 326
    I am happy with relocate being back. It has allowed new people to enter 24, and I hope some high levels come so I can take a crack at Level 8 and 9 salvages.
    Dreadnaught Alpha Sector 24 ID 1312048
  • SonsOfAnarchy
    SonsOfAnarchy
    Minor Nuisance
    lol right on brotha!!
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
    Winston Churchill

If by "power structure" you mean hired cc thugs invited by cowards and hacks who can't fight thier own war, then yah, a new dawn it is. But don't you get your panties all bunched up in a happy dance there little one, you also will be farmed; so it was in times of occupation and tyranny of wars long past.
    Submission by force is never an option; 'tis only a resolve for all true warriors to unite.
    We bide our time, plan the strategies and grow stronger with each passing day. And as in wars past, tyrants fall, the meek become the mighty, and another new dawn shall rise.

(proud member USBP)

• Hello_Kitty
    Hello_Kitty
    Minor Nuisance
    Winston Churchill

(proud member USBP)

I've been farmed before... no big deal. When you get farmed, you simply improve until you aren't farmed anymore.
  • postal_babe
    postal_babe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 63
    I like the relocation button...its great go different areas and meet new ppl :)
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202

Get your behind over to the "legendary" bases in sector 1 you lazy schmuck!
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    Winston Churchill

*cough* If you're going to quote classic one liners at least get them right dude!

Yes, and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober.
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • mckean70
    mckean70
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 11
    dude there aint no hackers in our group, if we have used a CC so what, thats why they give you the option to purchase fb credits. theres nothing wrong with that. if you dont like it then pull out your mommas CC and you can be as strong as us!. other wise quit your **** whining!
  • Scott Lyons
    Scott Lyons
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 155
    Ty for that i was just about to say the same! lol
    Spack wrote: »
    *cough* If you're going to quote classic one liners at least get them right dude!

Yes, and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober.
    OS: Vista, Chrome; ID(BYM): 1034640 (Battle Pirates): 503640
  • Themistocles
    Themistocles
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,808
    My situation actually improved since I relocated. I got to a good sector with friends and family. Now we can raid together and that is awesome.
    To those people who take things on this game a bit too seriously....it's a game, not real life. Chill out a bit

First Command: A Battle Pirates Story

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/143711-First-Command-A-Battle-Pirates-Story
  • Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    Hey, you forgot me... :(
    :D :D :D :D :D
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]
  • HITMAN_EFS
    HITMAN_EFS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 33
    Keep your head up buddy... (SonsOfAnarchy) HELP IS ON THE WAY! :cool:
    EFS (Elite Fighting Squad)
    Sec 16
    Never interrupt your enemy when he/she is making a mistake... ;)
  • gtslow
    gtslow
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,538

You are a giant tool. And I can assure you I am not a farm. Please come to 238 otherwise put the keyboard pistol down hot shot.

Freakin inter web wiener right there.