Paladin Vs Challenger

Duong Trung Ton-That
Duong Trung Ton-That
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2011 Posts: 170
edited 9 Nov 2011, 12:07AM
Paladin
  • Building time: 1hrs
  • Space:100
  • Speed 0.9
  • Health 2500
  • Range 290
  • Damage 611 DPS
Challenger
  • Building time: 2hrs
  • Space:120
  • Speed 0.8
  • Health 3500
  • Range 300
  • Damage 1043 DPS

Paladin advance speed and building time, little less space
Challenger advance in dps and range, 1000 more health

Paladin VS Challenger 49 votes

Paladin
34% 17 votes
Challenger
53% 26 votes
Don't care
12% 6 votes
  • Gio
    Gio
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 6,455
    Challengers just are better:
    Health/space ratio: Paladin= 25 per 1 space
    Challenger= 29,16667 per 1 space
    Damage/space ratio: Paladin= 6,11 damage per 1 space
    Challenger= 8,6916667 damage per 1 space

    Only if you want to use less resources and you want to make quicker units, then Paladin is best, but the stats say enough imo, Challengers>Paladins.
    :3
    Playing Battle Pir... Woops, I mean Vega Conflict atm :P

    Btw, I'm extremely lazy and all my posts have been deleted...
  • Duong Trung Ton-That
    Duong Trung Ton-That
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 170
    Gio wrote: »
    Challengers just are better:
    Health/space ratio: Paladin= 25 per 1 space
    Challenger= 29,16667 per 1 space (correction 29.16667 ~ 29)
    Damage/space ratio: Paladin= 6,11 damage per 1 space (correction 6.11 ~ 6)
    Challenger= 8,6916667 damage per 1 space (correction 8.6916667 ~ 8.5)

    Only if you want to use less resources and you want to make quicker units, then Paladin is best, but the stats say enough imo, Challengers>Paladins.

    U forgot to mention about time research and the speed Paladin>Challengers
  • Gio
    Gio
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 6,455
    U forgot to mention about time research and the speed Paladin>Challengers
    Ye that, but that doesn't really matter, you have always got time, not always the best unit of those> Challenger
    :3
    Playing Battle Pir... Woops, I mean Vega Conflict atm :P

    Btw, I'm extremely lazy and all my posts have been deleted...
  • CCWubbiducki
    CCWubbiducki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 433
    Challenger, hands down. More DPS for space, more Range, more health per space. The only downsides in combat is speed and amount, which can sometimes be a bad thing. Other downsides are build time and resources required, but when PVPing most people don't care.
    Hi I play on the Casual Collective
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    Paladin
    • Building time: 1hrs
    • Space:100
    • Speed 0.9
    • Health 2500
    • Range 290
    • Damage 611 DPS


    • I have my paladin build time down to 42 min and the challenger is at 1 hour and 24 min right now.
    Challenger
    • Building time: 2hrs
    • Space:120
    • Speed 0.8
    • Health 3500
    • Range 300
    • Damage 1043 DPS

    Paladin advance speed and building time, little less space
    Challenger advance in dps and range, 1000 more health
  • Duong Trung Ton-That
    Duong Trung Ton-That
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 170
    every upgrade of war factory reduce building time by 5%, the building time i provide is at war factory at level 1
  • Pat Gunning
    Pat Gunning
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 670
    at a level 7 the build time is down to 1 hr and 24 min for a challenger
  • Captain underpants
    Captain underpants
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 4
    Challengers are strong against multiple enemies (defense) because of their dangerous blast radius.

    I like paladins for offense because I can have more of them and I send out 3 squads at a time.
  • Fabio
    Fabio
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 121
    at a level 7 the build time is down to 1 hr and 24 min for a challenger
    At level 10 is as follows
    Paladin = 33 mins
    Challenger = 1hr 6mins
  • soul482
    soul482
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 1
    i do have one thing to say to this old post lvl 16 paladin has more healht than the a lvl 16 challenger for 5 range
  • GokuReborn
    GokuReborn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 59
    edited 19 Aug 2017, 9:31PM
    the good old days :) 
    DARKSTORM A NEW HOPE FOR LOW LEVELS.  
  • disturb
    disturb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 1
    You can even customize challengers so they can hit air, so I say challengers are better than paladins 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,042
    edited 15 Aug 2017, 6:37PM
    disturb said:
    You can even customize challengers so they can hit air, so I say challengers are better than paladins 
    I suggest avoid reviving old threads.

    This poll was created way back in time when Challengers was a superior tank because it was 1 step higher in the unlock ladder for tanks which was Rhino -> Paladin -> Challenger -> Mega Tank and each tank one step higher was superior to the previous tank,
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,252
    Axel L said:
    I suggest avoid reviving old threads.

    This poll was created way back in time when Challengers was a superior tank because it was 1 step higher in the unlock ladder for tanks which was Rhino -> Paladin -> Challenger -> Mega Tank and each tank one step higher was superior to the previous tank,
    Also each one of them deals extra damage against certain targets: 
    Rhino: extra damage to walls.
    Paladin: extra damage to infantry.
    Challenger: extra damage to tanks, and their space:damage ratio per full platoon was the highest among all tanks (even the Mega).
    Mega Tank: extra damage to buildings & walls.
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,042
    MX36 said:
    Axel L said:
    I suggest avoid reviving old threads.

    This poll was created way back in time when Challengers was a superior tank because it was 1 step higher in the unlock ladder for tanks which was Rhino -> Paladin -> Challenger -> Mega Tank and each tank one step higher was superior to the previous tank,
    Also each one of them deals extra damage against certain targets: 
    Rhino: extra damage to walls.
    Paladin: extra damage to infantry.
    Challenger: extra damage to tanks, and their space:damage ratio per full platoon was the highest among all tanks (even the Mega).
    Mega Tank: extra damage to buildings & walls.
    I think these changes about extra damage got added in a later date. From the beginning, each tank on the rating was only a slight improvement on the previous.

    I did also remember that time when walls did only have 3 upgrades.
    1. 200 Health
    2. 400 Health
    3. 1,000 Health
    Back then, walls was mostly used as decoration as they didn't serve any real purpose for the player.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
Sign In or Register to comment.