top of leaderboard

fozze the pirate
fozze the pirate
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 212
edited 13 Oct 2019, 8:39AM
latest raid and a level 72 with 1.8 mill id leading the way,,,,, how fvcking stupid do kixeye think us genuine paying customers are,,,,, sort this **** out u dumb fvcks
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 576
    edited 13 Oct 2019, 12:39AM
    lol they don't care no more just like bases that you hit and cryo adder kill's sub j  in 1 shot 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    You do know an "18(.0) mil ID" is 2 years or a bit more in the game?
    Because you've been playing longer, you should be "better" than he or she is?
    Maybe they didn't have to focus on everything like you did, & had their raid fleet sorted out & had a bunch of coin too?
    When you refer to "top of leaderboard" it's certainly not referencing GLOBAL, as that person is 17.4mil ID
    So.. Please, fill in more?
    Why is it that higher level pirates, or pirates who have been around since year dot, disparage those who are lower level, or not been playing as long?

A tip: Perhaps you should worry about your own game vs what others are doing?
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 136
    latest raid and a level 72 with 18 mill id leading the way,,,,, how fvcking stupid do kixeye think us genuine paying customers are,,,,, sort this **** out u dumb fvcks

So cuz someone is lower lvl, smarter than u and kick your dumb AZZZZ is kix fault? lamo

• Moon Pie
    Moon Pie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 222
    latest raid and a level 72 with 18 mill id leading the way,,,,, how fvcking stupid do kixeye think us genuine paying customers are,,,,, sort this **** out u dumb fvcks
    I agree with you, mate. I've been playing eight years, spend a few dollars every month, and am a pretty salty player. But I decided to skip this and last month's raids due to an overabundance of greed on Kixeye's part. Pay no attention to the forum trolls disagreeing with you. You're spot on and they'd debate cracker crumbs with a mouse if they thought it might generate some negative vibes. 
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 426
    edited 13 Oct 2019, 7:49AM
    ID being relevant to items owned/level died in 2015. It isn't relevant anymore. I have an 18mil ID and I placed #5 globally during last Pillage, am I illegitimate?

Moon Pie said:
    Pay no attention to the forum trolls disagreeing with you.
    "Everyone that disagrees with me is a troll"
    A classic.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • fozze the pirate
    fozze the pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    You do know an "18(.0) mil ID" is 2 years or a bit more in the game?
    Because you've been playing longer, you should be "better" than he or she is?
    Maybe they didn't have to focus on everything like you did, & had their raid fleet sorted out & had a bunch of coin too?
    When you refer to "top of leaderboard" it's certainly not referencing GLOBAL, as that person is 17.4mil ID
    So.. Please, fill in more?
    Why is it that higher level pirates, or pirates who have been around since year dot, disparage those who are lower level, or not been playing as long?

A tip: Perhaps you should worry about your own game vs what others are doing?
    maybe you try reading ,,, nothing to do with me being better and i certainly dont expect to be better than anyone else, i win ilose some,,,, but im touching on an exploitation which cannot be discussed directly without being shut down,,,, i pay to play to help game survive and pay wages of the company, i have no issues with that there a business and its my choice..... as a business they nerf and buff stuff and i still have a choice whether to pay to play.......... just dont expect to be ripped off ,,, a tip perhaps you didnt need to comment unless i touched a nerve
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord

@fozze the pirate said:
    (Quote)
    maybe you try reading ,,, nothing to do with me being better and i certainly dont expect to be better than anyone else, i win ilose some,,,, but im touching on an exploitation which cannot be discussed directly without being shut down,,,, i pay to play to help game survive and pay wages of the company, i have no issues with that there a business and its my choice..... as a business they nerf and buff stuff and i still have a choice whether to pay to play.......... just dont expect to be ripped off ,,, a tip perhaps you didnt need to comment unless i touched a nerve

If anyone has "touched nerves" it's yourself.
    Someone with a higher ID & lower in level has exploited their way to the top of your sector leaderboard.
    Or they coined a fleet.
    That's how it sounds, & you're jealous that you missed out.
    & because you coin (especially how you phrase it "I pay wages of the company") makes you sound self-entitled.
    You have sunk how much into the game over how many years? You've actually paid ONE person's salary there for all those years?

Yeah, right.

This'll get closed in time.

I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Moon Pie
    Moon Pie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 222

It will if you keep running your mouth. Which is precisely what you're after, troll. Go try pissing on someone else's day.
  • fozze the pirate
    fozze the pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    2nd globally dipsh!t, only mistake i made was didnt put . between the 1 and 8 mill, if youve been playing as long as some you would understand and nothing to do with jealousy like i said i ....choose...... to pay to play ser greger ps no self entitlement but sound like youve nerves are twitching
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Moon Pie said:

It will if you keep running your mouth. Which is precisely what you're after, troll. Go try pissing on someone else's day.
    No, it'll get closed because of the way the OP is ranting & raging that it's unfair someone else "less deserving" than himself is doing better.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    2nd globally dipsh!t, only mistake i made was didnt put . between the 1 and 8 mill, if youve been playing as long as some you would understand and nothing to do with jealousy like i said i ....choose...... to pay to play ser greger ps no self entitlement but sound like youve nerves are twitching
    You should be clearer in your rants, & so that player is L72 with 200+ mil on the board..
    Hmm, let's see what happens when he redeems all his tech, how many levels do you think he'll grow? 2, 3 or 4? Maybe even be nudging 80, & who knows what his base is like.

If it's not legit, he'll get banned. If you think he's not playing legit, send a ticket?

If it's legit, then you're just a crybaby.

It's as simple as that.
  • fozze the pirate
    fozze the pirate
    Minor Nuisance
    pmsl ranting and raging, the way you write sounds like your confused lol, crybaby ha ha ha like it lol
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,243
    Closing thread.  This isn't a discussion, it a rant with salt slingers mixed in.
This discussion has been closed.