Eradicator

Brotherhigh
Brotherhigh
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 163
I have to say i hate the Eradicator,i does not do as you ask,you click for all ships to go to one spot and 2 will go and the other 3 like to play lets go round merry-go-round,i take more damage trying to get these ships to move as one but it's impossible so i'm afraid Kixeye unless you fix the tracking on these bags of crap then i'm done with this raid.
BH
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 242
    this is tuff to answer with out seeing your build. but I know from the past if they all dont have the same engine and dont all have the same turning capability example thurster and engine. hope this helps
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since betta. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_FsXqk7ytHicafq-9rKnw

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    edited 13 Oct 2019, 2:02AM
    this is tuff to answer with out seeing your build. but I know from the past if they all dont have the same engine and dont all have the same turning capability example thurster and engine. hope this helps
    OP is L106.
    I think he knows how to fit the same engine to a fleet of hulls.
    Could be some rank mis-matching?

& I've seen how you build stuff lmao
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 259
    OP is L106.

I agree at lv 106 should know how to match builds, but I am know of what he speaks, MY Goons do that to, I Click for them to drive a straight line, and they "Dance" and sometimes break up into smaller groups, not a compiled fleet, I think it is a break down in the Flash interface allowing us to DIRECT our fleet. Have not used ERADS too much since Goons came out, Goons are better, but I have seen the ISSUE that the OP mentioned. 

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    OP is L106.

Looks like the person who did this post hasn't responded which means this wasn't important. Also im glad you seen my build because the only fleet i have this issue with is my errads and I explained how I build them I only use those for base part and they are all build different which is why the spin. but 3 of them are build the same and do not spin. also you and i will never see eye to eye well cus you know why. so there is no need for you to speak with me.
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since betta. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_FsXqk7ytHicafq-9rKnw

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    OP is L106.

Looks like the person who did this post hasn't responded which means this wasn't important. Also im glad you seen my build because the only fleet i have this issue with is my errads and I explained how I build them I only use those for base part and they are all build different which is why the spin. but 3 of them are build the same and do not spin. also you and i will never see eye to eye well cus you know why. so there is no need for you to speak with me.
    Because you're, imho, a fool who thinks he's the bees' knees, your Howler, hahaha, yeah, that was a great build..! 

NOT..!

Oh, then there was the "engines & thrusters" comment you made here... Like, who on earth uses those 2 combined when Speed Systems are plentiful? You treat people like noobs, & just can't accept that some think your videos are terrible productions. But you just keep deluding yourself, CIIC
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    OP is L106.

Because you're, imho, a fool who thinks he's the bees' knees, your Howler, hahaha, yeah, that was a great build..! 

NOT..!

Oh, then there was the "engines & thrusters" comment you made here... Like, who on earth uses those 2 combined when Speed Systems are plentiful? You treat people like noobs, & just can't accept that some think your videos are terrible productions. But you just keep deluding yourself, CIIC
    the howler was not is not my build