Method for the 901 that works [Video]

DerpyTheCow
DerpyTheCow
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,525
LEVEL 901 METHOD THAT WORKS:

Like most players, I had a LOT of bad luck with the 901. I lost 4 fleets, all of which I slow repaired, in this target. Yet, having cracked it, I can say that I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

I tried all 5 Dragoons, dead Splitting fleet, sunk. Switching between 4 dragoons and Scoundrel, sunk. This method WORKS.

I narrated this video so you can understand more clearly, but the method you want to use is sending in the Scoundrel on the left side to kill the Pluto cannons, and then using your Dragoons like normal on the rest of the target.

Before you comment about coining, upgrades, or how you hate this target, give the video a watch.

Oh, and feel free to share this. I haven't seen any other videos with this method, and honestly none other of this quality.

As I'm posting this to forums, credit to The Vengeful One for telling me to suicide my Scoundrel.

When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,525

Dragoon Regular U0 (x2) U3(x1)

Updated 10-10-2019

eNqrVkqtKEgtKnEqzcxJUbJKS8wpTtVRKi5ITc4EMpWsoo3NzIx1DM1MLXQMDQwMdYwtLSyAhDmQMDc2jdVRKk9NLMjPA6k0MQAqMjGwNMBGAFVmlObkeLooWZkYGZvqKCUW5eYXgbRZGpqZ6AAJYx04K7YWAKh6KBw=

Dragoon Sprints U0 (x1)

Updated 10-10-2019

eNqrVipPTSzIzytWsoo2NDMw1jExsDTQAbNQiVgdpeKC1OTMxByQUmMzM2MdY0tzCyBhYQFUYGKmY2xuYgIkjE2BSjNKc3I8XZSsTIyMTXWUEoty84tA2iwNgdqAhIkOnAVUnFpRkFpU4lSamZOiZJUGtCC1FgBvIigW

Scoundrel U0 (x1)

Updated 10-12-2019

eNqrVipPTSzIzytWsoo2NDMxjdVRKi5ITc5MzAGLmFqa6hhbWJgAhTNKc3I8XZSsTIyMzXWUUisKUotKnEozc1KUrNKAqlNrAW0NF4I=

When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1