To much damage... Not coining.... Dragons die in single target

Lanidrac__1
Lanidrac__1
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 272
WTH were they thinking ??? That everyone will coin to do the raid... WRONG,,,, If I can't get through one set of targets with latest greatest hull without dying, it's not worth spending a dime on,,,, I'm not coining just to get a prize.... YOU SCREWED THE POOCH.... I won't spend a nickle till this OVERKILL damage is straightened out !!!! 
Lvl 90,,, to many hulls to list,,,,, to many sectors to brag....
  • Roger E Clark
    Roger E Clark
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3
    You're right about that. I've been hitting the 62-64 targets with my dragoons @ 75 k per [email protected] 400k before repair.....

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,525
    What's your build? What are you hitting?
    When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 507
    goons are complete crap.. full fleet, full armor and still die in one 124 kix open your eyes...

• soloshooter
    soloshooter
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 593
    edited 12 Oct 2019, 10:59PM
    goons are complete crap.. full fleet, full armor and still die in one 124 kix open your eyes...
    Have to slightly disagree, Goons are a decent hull. It's the team that puts these bs fiasco's of activity together that are for crap! 
    I'm thinking there isn't a single person on this so called team that has played this game for more than 3 years, which gives them the excuse of not knowing a dam thing and they surely don't listen to their customers!!!!!
    born in 495