Hydro-Atomizer-Nozzle does it work?

Captain Gideon
Captain Gideon
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 37
Please can someone in the know please confirm this is actually working?

So my Highguard warden like everyone elses shoot down all the UAV's from a fleet of Subjugulars.  that was with countermeasure loaders on, but i refit to the Hydro-Atomizer-Nozzle and now i cant shoot down UAV's?

Countermeasure loaders have a Countermeasure reload of + 20 and a Countermeasure Range of +62
Hydro-Atomizer-Nozzle has a   Countermeasure reload of + 30 and a Countermeasure Range of +75

With countermeasure loaders my Highguard has a total  Countermeasure reload of + 95% and a  Total Countermeasure Ship Range of + 212%
With Hydro-Atomizer-Nozzle my Highguard has a Total Countermeasure reload of +105% and a Total Countermeasure Ship range of +  225%

So in theory the Hydro-Atomizer-Nozzle should be an improvement yet i am not shooting down the UAV's

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    CM type?
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Captain Gideon
    Captain Gideon
    Potential Threat
    sprint countermeasures

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    Weird..
    Maybe have to go back to square one, CM-Loaders 4
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Captain Gideon
    Captain Gideon
    Potential Threat
    Weird..
    Maybe have to go back to square one, CM-Loaders 4
    Yes possibly, but want confirmation that the new special is working as intended or not.   if like most things is flawed and does not work correctly Hopefully Kix fix it so it does.
  • Tatay Pinoy
    Tatay Pinoy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 111
    Yesterday a subjugator fleet was able to flatten my base for the first time since I used the sprint CM on my defender. I think it's the sprint that has been silently nerfed by kix because of the raid. Lots have traded gale 4 for sprints on dragoon fleets..I think you get the narrative though I could be wrong.
  • Captain Gideon
    Captain Gideon
    Potential Threat
    well Kix marked my ticket as Solved without even Responding.   so had to open it,

Same guy just walked thru my base again, my Highguard doing nothing.

https://prnt.sc/pj0cq2

• Tatay Pinoy
    Tatay Pinoy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 111
    edited Yesterday, 1:34PM
    well Kix marked my ticket as Solved without even Responding.   so had to open it,

Same guy just walked thru my base again, my Highguard doing nothing.

https://prnt.sc/pj0cq2

Use Frontline Countermeasure System + CM - CR or CM-CTO Reloader whichever you have. Former is for range and latter is for reload, It's effective in my base.
  • GoodZixt
    GoodZixt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 22
    One of the possible reasons is the UAV flak evade (CM evade) is 80%, so you only have a 20% chance to hit normally.