Pegasus cic

HappyPants999
HappyPants999
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 124
In the recent past the cic refit time was 1 second, now with the new hull it is 14 hrs. Is this the new direction or is this an oversight. In the past it was easy to see which one gave the most benefit and quickly change if needed. What say you Kix, have you just burdened us even more in our shipyard or is that a mistake?
It's a great day to blow stuff up.
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 926
    edited 11 Oct 2019, 3:36PM
    the choices for the two are;     reduced weapon range or  reduced combat speed,   therefore neither is the preferred option in my opinion
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,449
    Angus_B said:
    the choices for the two are;     reduced weapon range or  reduced combat speed,   therefore neither is the preferred option in my opinion
    Wait. There is a CIC that Nerfs Weapon Range even more than the -30% the Hull has?!?!?
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 86
    simple.. they're EXPLOITING players
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader
    So, how short would Missile Range be with the Range reducing CIC, The Lowered Penetrating Mounts, and the built in Range reduction on the Hull? Even with a +30% Range Special? Feels kind of like someone accidentally put the same Nerf on too many things.......
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 259
    The CIC that shortens the range, does it at 7% per boat that has that CIC, So another 35% cuz It looks like it stacks 
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader
    The CIC that shortens the range, does it at 7% per boat that has that CIC, So another 35% cuz It looks like it stacks 
    Hull has -30% built in.
    Lowered Mount is -25%

That would be -90%!!!!!!!!

• HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 219
    so the best solution is put different weapons on them

• kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 134
    Look at the special ability of the hull, after remaining still for 2 seconds (I think), it gains range. So it's a move, stop, snipe, move affair.
    Look forward to the AoE attacks in the targets...
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    increased RELOAD after 2 seconds stationary
  • kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 134
    Angus_B said:
    Oops, you are right, my bad.

I look forward to these ships being long range sniped in the next targets...
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Incursion Leader

What Weapons would you use? Since it is an Assault Hull, set up for Penetrating Weapons, and the next Raid is Assault? 
  • HappyPants999
    HappyPants999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 124

What Weapons would you use? Since it is an Assault Hull, set up for Penetrating Weapons, and the next Raid is Assault? 

Everyone knows you have to build like Kix tells you or it's instant death to the fleet.
    It's a great day to blow stuff up.
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 936

yeah but you can bet those other weapons will do nothing in the target :(

Snoopy
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 936

corrosive is other normal thing in assault................................... but who dare spend a month building a scattergun fleet for kixeye to nerf it in the first hour?

Snoopy
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 802
    Angus_B said:
    Oops, you are right, my bad.

I look forward to these ships being long range sniped in the next targets...
    Or else there will be fast moving targets in there that chase you down forcing you to keep moving. 
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,253
    The more than 1 sec fit time for the CI is most likely due to the 4 cycle FM this time round...Kix figures that we have another week, so they can add time to the CIC's in hope players coin...
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    when we rank these new hulls on VXP w/end then we will know what the new targets will be like.