Level 126 for 28 minutes [Video]

DerpyTheCow
DerpyTheCow
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,525
I brought you the level 124, now its time for the level 126.

28 minutes of repair, shortened to 13 minutes of actual repair time in base. Included are detailed tips so YOU can learn how to do this also, as well as the battle report, damage, and build.

When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • reidid34
    reidid34
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 148
    edited 11 Oct 2019, 10:57AM
    with all U3 and Z armor :) (lot more repair time for standard player) but thanks for the video: that can be usefull.
    Edit: correction. can't be done without udge damages. better to choose other target :)

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    reidid34 said:
    with all U3 and Z armor :) (lot more repair time for standard player) but thanks for the video: that can be usefull.
    Edit: correction. can't be done without udge damages. better to choose other target :)

Actually, I don't have all U3. If you check out my explanation (I think its more in my 124 video, and I'll talk about it more in my fleet spotlight) you'll see I only have ONE ship at U3, flag is at U2, and three ships are at U0.

The hash code in the YouTube description says the same thing.
    When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

• wayne billings
    wayne billings
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    reidid34 said:

Actually, I don't have all U3. If you check out my explanation (I think its more in my 124 video, and I'll talk about it more in my fleet spotlight) you'll see I only have ONE ship at U3, flag is at U2, and three ships are at U0.

The hash code in the YouTube description says the same thing.
    i built your fleet and i still take crazy damage and a guy i know thats better than me takes 3hrs damage in 126's with this fleet.
  • BluebeardTheGreat
    BluebeardTheGreat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 27
    I have exact build with all ships being U3 using same dragonslayers crew and I get 1 hr 8m damage consistantly
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 619
    LOL, you guys are bad drivers! Just own up too it! I do like that kix sometimes listens to you guys, but come on! Same build and you take way more damage. Put two and two together you must be a bad driver. Once you realize that your game experience will be better!!!
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    LOL, you guys are bad drivers! Just own up too it! I do like that kix sometimes listens to you guys, but come on! Same build and you take way more damage. Put two and two together you must be a bad driver. Once you realize that your game experience will be better!!!
    While that may be true, its not very helpful of you to point it out

• wayne billings
    wayne billings
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 5
    assuming he is correct how dose having you fleet stacked cause the last ship to take most of the damage dying first followed by number 4 then 3? really this has been bugging me.
  • Scogel
    Scogel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 472
    assuming he is correct how dose having you fleet stacked cause the last ship to take most of the damage dying first followed by number 4 then 3? really this has been bugging me.
    Kixeye has put in place priority targeting for their turrets so they will always target the 5th ship for single target weapons, hence why U3 is only needed on one ship
    If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions.
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    I explained this in my Dragoon fleet spotlight.

Basically turrets used to target #1, but then people complained about their flag dying, so now they target #5 which you can swap out so its less of an issue.