901 Exploit???

Marius Kain
Marius Kain
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 259
I do not call it an Exploit, I call it ingenuity. A way to get what is needed the best way we can. 

I think it is wrong to change the rules Midstream. That is hipocracy

We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,734

Slap in the face, Kixeye...

It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,139
    whats the "exploit" that kix is removing?
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,892

@Cyanide Sandwich said:
    whats the "exploit" that kix is removing?

Apparently folks were throwing multiple 1 siege ship fleets into 901s to kil the 1st building for 200k or so points then letting it time out.

Example.. 10 x 1 ship siege fleet tying up 10 901s for 10 mins for 10 x 200k = 2 mil.

• robert.labree
    robert.labree
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 71
    Well Kixeye, U better reduce the difficulty of the 901's and the other 2 targets they are way too difficult to kill, especially the 901 with all the targets :(
  • robert.labree
    robert.labree
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 71
    the other 2 targets aren't easy to kill either, if they don't get the difficulty reduced I am not doing this allegiance anymore.
  • stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 774
    Make targets which dish out major damage and you will always get peeps finding ways to limit their damage. Kixeye should learn from this and be more tolerant in future with their damage output.
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 42
    Make targets which dish out major damage and you will always get peeps finding ways to limit their damage. Kixeye should learn from this and be more tolerant in future with their damage output.
    that will never happen all they see is coin not what will be better for player experience

• fuxxyou
    fuxxyou
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 34
    dont worry kix know  what they doing
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 86
    exploit kinda harsh word to use, ur team design it i just get some points and spent more seat time rather than having my u3 boat #5 dead in a single 126 target and u call me exploit it. yea u own the game enjoy ur game i have enough points and going fishing for the weekend
    thanks tho for ur game design, its an easy raid points for a first day raid   :D  

enjoy ur raid pirates 

• Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Seems that many more agree. I think Kix should return the 901 to its original configuration. Its only fair.
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • jcjunior1984
    jcjunior1984
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 17
    I agree they should return the event targets back to what they were before they "fixed" them.  all they did was hurt the little guys who may have been lucky to have 1 Dragoon built considering the build time, tech needed and resources needed for them.  Since most of the smaller players who were given fleet or just returned have not had a chance to build anything except for FM fleets.   

Kix for once give the little guys a chance to be able to compete in raid, otherwise you limit the events yet again.
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 507
    knew this would happen so got 9 mill points before kix stopped it... less $$ for them always good

• Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 507
    im officially done with raid and soon the game.. thanks kix you take the only way most can get points in favor of forcing coining... nice job but nope...

• david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 187
    I killed 8 turrets in a 901 and got 400 pts. And my teammate killed 3 turrets and got 260k in points and we was playing at the same time . WTF kix is going on????????
  • Kids Jaman Now
    Kids Jaman Now
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 86
    edited 11 Oct 2019, 1:56AM
    It's called a design flaw, not an exploit.  They designed the target that way, and that was their fault for not knowing what their own target would pay for damaging the one building.
    Design flaw that
    1) If they actually played the game and understood the game;it should have been easily detected in testing
    2) if they had the time to test things and were not so rushed all the time [ Well when they dropped the raid cycles from 4 months down to 2 thats less time to test stuff ] its not the players fault that these things happen
    3) If the main targets were not so damaging to players fleets then players wouldn't need to use design flaws to get the points they need.
    1). They actually test it but understanding the game hmm not sure about that, i think the test is about when the designed target can damage our fleet for above 1h rep or more will be better with the max upgraded fleet than the design will get the OK stamp  :D
    2). About the cycle time they will still blame player, player wants 1 hull for each cycle they said ok but the cycle reduced into 2 months cycle and still player must build 2 fleet they just changed the name of 2nd hull i forgot the hull type but its the supressor and the scoundrel  :D
    3). The main target are always 1 give us high damage and the other gives low damage, and what makes this worst is they always use EXPLOIT word behind their fault, its like we're all CRIMINALS  :'(

Players first ?  they cant even pick a soft words 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,243
    Taken from the ToS:

"The Service is constantly changing and evolving to keep the games fun and challenging for all. Rules, attributes, goals, missions, power balance, and gameplay features will change over time, often without notice, as part of this natural creative and game balance/optimization process. "
  • warboss.alex
    warboss.alex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 106
    edited 11 Oct 2019, 4:03AM
    i just got 1600 pts after completing 30% of 901 target for 7 hours repair to my fleet of dragoons!! wtf????
  • sandy466
    sandy466
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 52
    Laredo said:
    Taken from the ToS:

"The Service is constantly changing and evolving to keep the games fun and challenging for all. Rules, attributes, goals, missions, power balance, and gameplay features will change over time, often without notice, as part of this natural creative and game balance/optimization process. "
    this is just a another way of saying **** you,  very poor , players first my backside
  • kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    kixeyeuser_1379094861572_24090_469482193
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 134
    Laredo said:
    Taken from the ToS:

The Service is failing to keep the games fun and challenging.
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    i just got 1600 pts after completing 30% of 901 target for 7 hours repair to my fleet of dragoons!! wtf????
    I believe what they have done to the 901 is remove the rewards for partially completing it, NOW we have to 100% it or get nada. NOT NICE KIX
  • BattleHymn
    BattleHymn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 206
    edited 11 Oct 2019, 6:20AM
    Had a lovely evening having a beer and watching the Netherlands beat Northern Ireland 3-1 while four ships hauled in over a million points every 10 minutes. Was fun while it lasted.  :p
  • Jontork
    Jontork
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 370
    I didn't get any of that free pts.  So, I'm a little pissed and this raid sucks balls.  At least some people had fun because this game is not fun anymore.  It's like smoking cigarettes, I still want one even though it's a zero gain.  I need a BP patch.  Something tells me Kix is working on one, just for me?