High players need to stop hitting lower players

I'm not crying i don't care if I get hit by my level but when coining players can hit lower level players it make it hard to get points and keep them. been hit 8 times today and they have took all my res which i can't repair a 20 minute hull. i'm sure some blow heart will comment about my post that is a 130 or higher player 
  • Michael Mashburn
    Michael Mashburn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 7
    yes you crying or you wouldent be on here talking about it u got from lev to lev 80 to grow a pair if u dont thats your fault ,the more u cry the more your going be hit so i would just shut it and carry on
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    If you're not prepared for Bounty by concentrating on defense a fair bit, that's your own outlook.
    You've only got yourself to blame for joining a PvP event unprepared
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Michael Mashburn
    Michael Mashburn
    Greenhorn
    found your base it will now be my new farm for any players who dont like cry babies here the cords 54323,162 is in 1Bob alli hit away captins
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 576
    edited 29 Sep 2019, 11:38PM
    I'm not crying i don't care if I get hit by my level but when coining players can hit lower level players it make it hard to get points and keep them. been hit 8 times today and they have took all my res which i can't repair a 20 minute hull. i'm sure some blow heart will comment about my post that is a 130 or higher player 
    Not true can only hit 4 times for bounty and if not for the coiners you would not have a game to play and you are a lvl 106 that is not a low lvl player 
  • Michael Mashburn
    Michael Mashburn
    Greenhorn
    80 and up is fair game im going to drain all of your loot rocket your dock ,and snipe all  your fleets ,1bob will all live in 1bob will all live in bubbles any your on bubble watch
  • Peter-Dragon
    Peter-Dragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 43
    If you don't want to get hit by players big or small then play another game. Battle Pirates is just what it is. Battle involves hitting, and pirates are not known to be nice. It is what it is.
  • Old Frosty
    Old Frosty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 246
    this was at its best when the levels was 5 up or 5 down when hitting bases we saw who was the real players
    Monkey Wrench
  • keith.groves3
    keith.groves3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 92
    Not true can only hit 4 times for bounty and if not for the coiners you would not have a game to play and you are a lvl 106 that is not a low lvl player 
    ;p; i would have thought a level 80 by why he acting lol
  • Michael Mashburn
    Michael Mashburn
    Greenhorn
    we pay so you can play ,crazy kim with 1bob alli lev 106 base

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,756
    edited 2 Oct 2019, 2:13AM
    I had a few high levels (+40 to my level) visit during bounty hehe none survived

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 343
    then go and find another game to play
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • JOHNWAYNE
    JOHNWAYNE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    it was level 40 for a long time. i was allways hit by high level bases. get hit learn how to make your base better.
  • Michael Mashburn
    Michael Mashburn
    Greenhorn
    crazy kim has jumped to sec 27 15856,481
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 627
    Bubbles in the bounty are really useful if used correctly. Just make sure your fleets are on the map mand after you get hit use your bubble time to secure your points. As for res just auto any insta repair fleets on small fm targets for 500% res or use a tlc and just keep aborting it. This game like life will always have big eat small but its just a game.