raid

Louis Kakascik
Louis Kakascik
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 397
So where is the thread that has been up in the past where we discuss the raid? Was it intentionally not posted because you knew the comments you would have would be negative? I just got home from out of town and would like to see everyones thoughts but what I am being told has not been good at all
  • jim.watson.5245
    jim.watson.5245
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 24
    I can't find it ... I don't know what is going on everything about this game seems to be screwed up this Raid.

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    No raid discussion thread, I think they're quite happy letting us rant & rage, easier to close threads that way lol
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • dude112
    dude112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 9
    it's because they deleted the thread due to the huge amount of back lash and hate KIXEYE was getting. 
  • dude112
    dude112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 9
    I can't find it ... I don't know what is going on everything about this game seems to be screwed up this Raid.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/6127451#Comment_6127451
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 221

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since betta. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_FsXqk7ytHicafq-9rKnw
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531

Shove that stuff where it belongs, no-one cares for your 2 hour videos with stupid intros, folks can see much better without the rubbish intros on the TFC page on FB, you think you're helping folks, but you're just fooling yourself
    You've got stuff in there that isn't even BP related (chess) so please, stop posting your trash
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • clanmacadder
    clanmacadder
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
    the raids a load of bollix. nothing now favours players . in fact wtf is the point of raids anymore. Bounty? pillage?Fm not counting all the campaigns? new hull and upgrades beside it ffs people get a grip . 
  • Thorninuraxx
    Thorninuraxx
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 26
    Huge miss by kix on this raid.  Think I'll hit bases instead.  Really there is no point in a raid anymore, I'll just buy anything I really want next week in the clearance bin.
  • MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 308
    So where is the thread that has been up in the past where we discuss the raid? Was it intentionally not posted because you knew the comments you would have would be negative? I just got home from out of town and would like to see everyones thoughts but what I am being told has not been good at all
    Kix feels it better to not clutter the board up with threads that players can easily find, so you can find the raid talk in the WEEKLY DISCUSSION/Q&A POST (9/9) thread. Raid talk starts on page 2.
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 42
    Great they "supposedly" turned down the damage in the B targets but it seems to compensate they turned up the damage in the S sets - nice move kixeye 
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher