hull 5

Krozar
Krozar
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 117
look Kix there is no way that a stacked fleet doing your targets only hurt 1 hull its nuts that 1 ship in a fleet gets all the damage are we to believe that its random NO I do not believe that at all I got to a stage where I can actually survive this overpowered raid targets but no way can I get my head around the fact that only 1 hull takes all the hits not the lead not the middle the 5th an only the 5th in the fleet takes all the hits fix it KIX you already running an over powered event do you want peeps to just walk I been at this for over 8 years get it right or just admit you do not know what you are doing 
  • Skeptical
    Skeptical
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 529
    They introduced this "priority targeting" model to their events some time ago, its nothing new, but it is a cheap/lazy tactic thats preventing skilled players from putting their "tank" forward manually.

Only way around this is to put your tank in position 5, or alternate each of your boats to position 5 between targets.
  • Krozar
    Krozar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 117
    I would let it slide but hill 1 IE the flag dont even have armour so that should be the one that takes the most 
  • REDNECKYACHTCLUB9
    REDNECKYACHTCLUB9
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1
    Krozar said:
    look Kix there is no way that a stacked fleet doing your targets only hurt 1 hull its nuts that 1 ship in a fleet gets all the damage are we to believe that its random NO I do not believe that at all I got to a stage where I can actually survive this overpowered raid targets but no way can I get my head around the fact that only 1 hull takes all the hits not the lead not the middle the 5th an only the 5th in the fleet takes all the hits fix it KIX you already running an over powered event do you want peeps to just walk I been at this for over 8 years get it right or just admit you do not know what you are doing 
    Krozar said:
    I would let it slide but hill 1 IE the flag dont even have armour so that should be the one that takes the most 
    So like KIXEYE they crank up the specs on "their" tech but why doesn't the priority targeting on my base turrets work as well that as their's ?