kixeye or whoever is destroying game

Raven
Raven
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 24
Get rid of upgrades have sensible fleet building times .get rid of fleet specific build tokens make them  siege,skirmish ect  Everything is now a chore or buy this package ,it used to be a fun game now its going to pay to play. 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    Raven said:
    Get rid of upgrades have sensible fleet building times .get rid of fleet specific build tokens make them  siege,skirmish ect  Everything is now a chore or buy this package ,it used to be a fun game now its going to pay to play. 
    Fleet build time is a little less than it used to be, & can be further reduced via full upgrades to Naval, Advanced & Weapons labs.

However, the upgrade program is definitely not cool, no argument there.

No arguments about all the offers to buy this or that or the increased cost of blitzing (not that I do that lmao)
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • jack.manners.14
    jack.manners.14
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 30
    I agree, just bring out a better more expensive time consuming hull in the first place, who wants the repetitiveness and sheer boredom of building the same hull 4 times before moving to the next hull then the next then the next then by that time you have a full fleet tech has moved to the next Tier and its outdated, you haven't built in time for the specific purpose it needed to be built for and you have to start again.

• Admiral_Slappy
    Admiral_Slappy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 542
    edited 14 Sep 2019, 6:40AM
    The upgrades have really broken the game play. 

They have tuned these targets at the top to U3, and to get to U3 in the first raid is not feasible without a lot of spending (and I spend), I am not someone that does not spend on this game, but it's too much. 
    Level 119

I don't hit bases too often (not worth the cost)
    Been playing a long time. 
    Generally in sector 210...wait 24...nope..45...