new player stuck in tutorial

Mary Laurice
Mary Laurice
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 3
Si i decided to try this game 2 days ago and the game is stuck in tutorial.  Yes i sent in a ticket and no reply but you have no problem trying to get me to buy an offer.  I would like to know how long I have to wait to get this situation resolved or should i just say the hell with this game
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 23
    did you clear your cache and refesh the game

• Mary Laurice
    Mary Laurice
    Greenhorn
    yes i did

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    Si i decided to try this game 2 days ago and the game is stuck in tutorial.  Yes i sent in a ticket and no reply but you have no problem trying to get me to buy an offer.  I would like to know how long I have to wait to get this situation resolved or should i just say the hell with this game
    Weird.. Stuck in tutorial, & CS hasn't been able to respond as they're flat-out replying to many unhappy players due to the event currently running.
    If the situation doesn't clear itself, you could just start afresh via FB (an email account not associated with your current account here)

Or skip it & find something else more entertaining (as a low level, it's really not a lot of fun, until you start getting decent tech which you sure don't want to be buying right now) as you've got a lot of work ahead, or a lot of help needed, in order to feel like you're getting somewhere & actually enjoying the game--been there, done that, & know how it is for fresh players. (You can't even hit bases with the junk you can research bar 1-2 specialty hulls that are total rubbish vs what else is out there)
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Mary Laurice
    Mary Laurice
    Greenhorn
    started on facebook and it automatically somehow linked it to the kix site
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    started on facebook and it automatically somehow linked it to the kix site
    Hmm, that's new. I mean, you can start via FB & then log in via Kix using your FB details (maybe this happened for you when you requested CS?)

Give CS a little time, they're probably snowed under dealing with other stuff they see as more important, & sooner or later someone will fix the mess..

A side-note: You've got access to CS for 2 months, I understand, then you'll have to have invested some cold hard cash (USD50) over your account life in order to have access to CS.
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,588
    My advice.....just walk away and don't look back.
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,681
    Post a screenshot in here of what you are seeing and maybe we can figure out whats happening.