raid fail

kian
kian
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 232
Wow what a fail and blatant coin grab , no dragoon build tokens, overpowered targets. just ingame purchase options and coin offers. 

kixeye just has no idea about what they are doing and think the player base is stupid and will continue to spend spend spend. When you have the higer lvls that have full fleets are complaining you know there is a problem or not when your kix

when your battle log is telling u you have taken 8% radioactive damage and 10% balistic damage yet your fleet is totaled then the stats are wrong

I have also noticed a total lack of communication from kixeye in the forums this is a sign that they just dont care.

I dont know what the answer is to the probs that kix have created for themselves  . all that i do know is that i have seen many many players quit during this raid

If kix dont care why should its player base care and continue to support the game by continuing to play it
  • Stuart45695
    Stuart45695
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 13
    They.Dont.Care
  • kian
    kian
    Minor Nuisance
    After a good day & a half, you'd think that there was a response from management about this raid cycle.
    I guess all they're doing is looking at the global leader-board & the coins rolling in.

Never mind about the average player who provides 'food' for those who are more than happy to throw coin at a game that's obviously going down the gurgler with this abortion of a raid.

What's the bet next raid they'll offer Erads as a gift, which will be next to useless in the 60s? 
    they keep throwing fleets at us but , with the new inter fleets which are a bit of a must have we just dont have the space.and are having to scrap fleets that they then a run a tlc and u need the older fleet and u cant do them
  • D3FCO1N
    D3FCO1N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 62
    i dont understand why dont have space for new fleets ..... i guess u hold old tier 4 and 5 fleets in dock or storage

• kixeyeuser_227952741_6274_7322521
    kixeyeuser_227952741_6274_7322521
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 41
    D3FCO1N said:
    i dont understand why dont have space for new fleets ..... i guess u hold old tier 4 and 5 fleets in dock or storage

What if kixs told you there is more to offer?
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 508
    Maybe because they know flash is dead in December?...they don't care it seems, just trying to milk and money they can while they can, i wonder why they got sold?  No one i know will be getting into any other/new Kixeye games after BP.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 373
    Maybe because they know flash is dead in December?...they don't care it seems, just trying to milk and money they can while they can, i wonder why they got sold?  No one i know will be getting into any other/new Kixeye games after BP.
    They're going to convert to HTML5 sometime this year yet, so no.
  • BPSmokey
    BPSmokey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 87
    This kind of chatter goes on every month during raid, albeit true, end of Day 1, I did 1 62 target and all but died with an Erad fleet (6hr damage), and was in the Top 100 in the sector, cmon 25k and I am in Top 100....something isn't right.
    Potential Threat
    edited 13 Sep 2019, 5:08PM
    Did you know kixeye also has other great games to play when you reach your spend limit in Battle Pirates. You can always load the never loading always crashing, never anything exciting happening in the game called War commander. Please feel free to use their extra game services to extract more of your time and money they will never give back. :) says the real smOkey
  • ADM_KenNY
    ADM_KenNY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 80

So I am not too far off from what what I was thinking and seeing from others. Eradicators with flag(all Skulled) can't do well in a 62 and that's the "Intended" target for them.
    I am NOT gonna coin that for points. Game Over.
    ADM_KenNY
    Current Sector: 210

I have some boats......and some other boats too.  Although, now I can hardly get boats anymore.  Submarines, however, is a different story, did I say I like submarines?
  • D3FCO1N
    D3FCO1N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 62
    Flash is part of HTML5
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    kian said:
    After a good day & a half, you'd think that there was a response from management about this raid cycle.
    I guess all they're doing is looking at the global leader-board & the coins rolling in.

Never mind about the average player who provides 'food' for those who are more than happy to throw coin at a game that's obviously going down the gurgler with this abortion of a raid.

What's the bet next raid they'll offer Erads as a gift, which will be next to useless in the 60s? 
    they keep throwing fleets at us but , with the new inter fleets which are a bit of a must have we just dont have the space.and are having to scrap fleets that they then a run a tlc and u need the older fleet and u cant do them
    Interceptors aren't 'essential' in my opinion. When Kix gave out 3 as a fleet, I needed to overfill my WHs in order to fit the TRD Omega to my OP (I couldn't hold 900 mil of res each way) but was quite happy to scrap one of the freebie Interceptors for 200 mil res each.

And I'll do the same in the blink of an eye if I'm really low on res & needing some urgently/unable to get for whatever reason.

Perhaps you should look at putting things into storage, & also looking at what in storage needs scrapping? 
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
    Potential Threat
    ADM_KenNY said:

So I am not too far off from what what I was thinking and seeing from others. Eradicators with flag(all Skulled) can't do well in a 62 and that's the "Intended" target for them.
    Same crap as before! lol no damage reduction! Its higher then what it was. One fleet was doing 2 62s now cant even do one LOL Stillfront you need to get the off what ever ur on! tweaking game code isnt your thing and it just showed lol
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    ADM_KenNY said:

Same crap as before! lol no damage reduction! Its higher then what it was. One fleet was doing 2 62s now cant even do one LOL Stillfront you need to get the off what ever ur on! tweaking game code isnt your thing and it just showed lol
    If Stillfort is at the helm.. Possibly no response from them because they're trying to come to grips with the player backlash on this farce. Obvious that Kix doesn't give a monkey's as 'enough' players seem to be doing well (you know, those who always excel at this stuff)

I note a few are quitting, lost 1 in my alli, & I see another who's bailed who ran his own crew & he wasn't shy of spending coin at all-to the point that he gave coin to loyal alli members to get ahead (& yes, I could've signed up with him, but morals & all that)
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
    Potential Threat
    You said that very well Ser_Gregor_Clegane

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    You said that very well Ser_Gregor_Clegane

TY bud--I can see in-game how some are doing, have heard the success stories, even seen one (he had U3 Dragoons) but those folks are the ones propping up the game for those who can't.
    I do wonder if there's some correlation between Stillfort's 30 mil bonus to senior management if they hit a certain target profit-wise & this rather fat mess we're having to wear. We don't know if Stillfort has actually taken over or not (no sticky from their CEO) or if Kix senior management are packing their boxes to leave, but what would you do if you were senior management looking at netting oh, 3-5 million for showing you could generate a decent profit?

Me, I'd be hitting that big red lag button as often as I could, not like I'd care about the "after" as I'd be filthy rich, retired, living somewhere comfortable with my every (legal) wish being tended to
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 431
    There are no current plans to change the Raid cycle, but we have been adding prizes to the prize list, and we turned down the damage on the B targets. I'll keep monitoring threads and relaying feedback. 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 13 Sep 2019, 10:43PM
    There are no current plans to change the Raid cycle, but we have been adding prizes to the prize list, and we turned down the damage on the B targets. I'll keep monitoring threads and relaying feedback. 
    Whilst damage HAS been reduced in the 60s that I can see based on my 1st trial on them, what extras were added?
  • dawn.martin.1272
    dawn.martin.1272
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 33
    You'll be alienating a lot of players if the raid cycle isn't adjusted in some way, shape, or form.  It isn't playable for many at this point, as the turn down of damage in the 60 targets, has not rejuvenated playership for this raid.
  • Admiral_Slappy
    Admiral_Slappy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 542
    kian said:

when your battle log is telling u you have taken 8% radioactive damage and 10% balistic damage yet your fleet is totaled then the stats are wrong

I think you don't understand how that chart works. 

When it says you took 8% damage that means you took 8% of the damage that weapon was rated for.

For example: If the weapon does 100,000 of damage per shot, and you evaded 50%, and you resisted 42% for every shot fired you took 8000 points of damage.   Whatever condition your ship is in, if you calculate based on that you can figure out how your ship did. 

If for example you are taking 40% of damage from Ballistic, you probably need to look at more evade, or more ballistic survival (formerly known as resistance) 

I hope that clears it up.

You can lose your ship taking 2% damage, if the 2% adds up to your armor, based on how many times you were hit. 

It is purely a way to evaluate your ship's performance against a damage type.
    Level 119

I don't hit bases too often (not worth the cost)
    Been playing a long time. 
    Generally in sector 210...wait 24...nope..45...
  • Admiral_Slappy
    Admiral_Slappy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 542
    edited 14 Sep 2019, 6:30AM
    That seems HIGHLY unlikely, but we'll see won't we.

They can't code their monthly events to work properly, but they are going to be successful in a complete recode of the game to HTML5. Don't bet your lunch money on that deadline being met.
    Level 119

I don't hit bases too often (not worth the cost)
    Been playing a long time. 
    Generally in sector 210...wait 24...nope..45...
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    That seems HIGHLY unlikely, but we'll see won't we.

They can't code their monthly events to work properly, but they are going to be successful in a complete recode of the game to HTML5. Don't bet your lunch money on that deadline being met.
    I honestly doubt the game will be around end 2020. The amount who are ACTIVELY playing isn't even 15k.
    I'd say when the numbers fall to a certain point, of the coin-flow, the plug will be pulled.

• christine.smith.967422
    christine.smith.967422
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 56
    I'm tired of the frequent crashes on entering a target only to find your fleet driving itself BADLY and losing all its health. I have NEVER played a raid in my 7 years with so many flash crashes and freeze-ups.
  • christine.smith.967422
    christine.smith.967422
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 56
    I mean what IS this crap ???? How the heck can I drive with any level of confidence when my fleet is off in LA LA land 
  • kian
    kian
    Minor Nuisance
    the problem is kixeye is not listening to feedback to the the core of the players and just a few, this current raid is just part of the problem making 1 set of targets give less damage does not fix the game. for example the majority of the players find hull specific targets just wrong. the fact that the game crashes all the time is just wrong.kixeye needs to fix the the big problems that have been going on for years before anything else and stop fobing the players off with excuses 
  • Raptor_13
    Raptor_13
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 41
    You need to turn down the damage in ALL the targets. I have a full fleet of Dragoons, with the flag fully skulled and I cant do 1 set of the top targets without my whole fleet dying, and thats with decent driving. 

I spent alot of gold on build and upgrade tokens. What a waste. I am done coining with Kixeye!
    Home sector: Sector 296 Your Here For A Good Time.............Not A Long Time.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 373
    Raptor_13 said:
    You need to turn down the damage in ALL the targets. I have a full fleet of Dragoons, with the flag fully skulled and I cant do 1 set of the top targets without my whole fleet dying, and thats with decent driving. 

I spent alot of gold on build and upgrade tokens. What a waste. I am done coining with Kixeye!
    I'm doing S sets for 3-4 coins each, with semi-ok driving. If you can't do one S set without losing your fleet something is wrong with your build, too little rank, or your "decent" driving isn't as decent as you think.