Raid Repair QUE

Marius Kain
Marius Kain
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 185
During bounty we have 2 Que's to repair, WHY NOT DURING RAID? 
WHY do we not have 1/2 repair time in Pillage. It is a "RAID"
YOU want players to Play, Make the game playable by ALL Players. THE more players, the better chance you have at having MORE players pay Small amounts of coin. Instead of 3 players, Maxing their Credit Card. 

Basic Economics if you ask me. I know you didnt, but Think about it.
We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.

Raid Repair QUE 37 votes

ADD 2nd repair que for Raid.
13%
Cyanide SandwichGrizzlyHD277IIIWHKIIIKFJ_DKplankardgus 5 votes
Add 2nd Repair que for raid and have 1/2 repair time in PIllage as well.
59%
nrubnusFiremanHawkMarius KainarnastkianAdmiral_SlappyCarl DStgtheFishdave55robinsonlogical1973gasoevikzoran.vasiljevic.146Bob of the Northcarl.wear.3carly.williams.108889ToasterNinjaxHawkxgraham.coelJoosterdawn.martin.1272 22 votes
Keep as is, and watch game die in committee.
18%
skouEchoBase17soloshooterSSQUIDkixeyeuser_1420306691434_100000381822965Ser_Gregor_Cleganechad.morris.31521 7 votes
I have endless Credit card and dont care
8%
DQO07raydenkixeyeuser_227952741_6274_7322521 3 votes
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,200
    YOU want players to Play, Make the game playable by ALL Players. THE more players, the better chance you have at having MORE players pay Small amounts of coin. Instead of 3 players, Maxing their Credit Card. 

• Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Move it up bump
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 216
    I have endless Credit card and dont care

You claim basic economics, but you don't comprehend the F2P engine and how much worse it can get here. It is actually rather tame in this game, have seen it rear its ugly head in other games. That to me is basic economics. Since none of you work for kixeye at all, you cannot possibly know how much a 2nd repair queue will affect things. And pillage doesn't have half repair because its instant repair. 
  • i.have.pants
    i.have.pants
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 151
    What are you talking about?  Are you actually playing this raid?  All my hulls are sitting fully repaired waiting for next week.  No need for a 2nd queue.  Playing this raid is pointless.  lol
    Pew Pew
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    How different are out outlooks depending on financial status. Let the rich play it then
  • chad.morris.31521
    chad.morris.31521
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 16
    Who cares about a 2nd repair que, make targets manageable and not kill a top tier fleet after 1 set.
  • dawn.martin.1272
    dawn.martin.1272
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 33
    I'm on the fence between what I selected and watching the game die.  The game is in its final death throes, but I'm actually hoping to see it crash and burn when Flash is no longer supported.
  • Admiral_Slappy
    Admiral_Slappy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 542
    edited 14 Sep 2019, 6:13AM
    REALLY hate to be this guy, but, the word is Queue.

While we are asking for things that won't happen. How about letting us queue repairs, so Fleet 1 repairs and when that finishes, Fleet 2 starts repairing. 

And while we are living in a fantasy, how about a refit yard, as well.   We have only been asking for that for at least the last 8 years.

Level 119

I don't hit bases too often (not worth the cost)
    Been playing a long time. 
    Generally in sector 210...wait 24...nope..45...
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531

I'd love to say I have a money-tree in my back garden, but no.
    But Pillage can NEVER be 1/2 repair as the FM runs beside it.
    I made 215k the 2nd to last Pillage coin-free, & 225k the last, again, coin-free. I got what I wanted from it.
    People can throw up their wish-lists, doesn't matter how many people vote in the positive, Kix will do what THEY want to do.
    At the moment I'm hitting 60s for less points than normal, I'm OK with that, I'm getting points, & when I have a few hours repair, I put them in then go play something else, or just chillax at home.

Fleet repairs I just don't care about. It's time away from the game.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531

& watch the game die in committee?

What's that meant to mean?

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)