Battle Pirates HQ app - Bronze Rage targets not available

WindOver
WindOver
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 17
HI! Why in the Battle Pirates HQ application Bronze Rage targets not available? And blitz base parts also not available - why?    
  • Marius Kain
    Marius Kain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 185
    is called RAID. 
    We have WAR, We have Aggression, Let us do it with Pride and Honor Without disgracing our parents by showing how badly they raised their kids. That's all it is, Poor Parenting and lousy attitude.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,531
    WindOver said:
    HI! Why in the Battle Pirates HQ application Bronze Rage targets not available? And blitz base parts also not available - why?    
    Dunno why no map targets, saw that myself, probably because the spawn rate in-game on 40s is so low that they don't want folks to use the app to farm the 40s, as the locator IS better in the app.

& no base parts targets, or ANY other target except for raid/cargo during raids. Note no sector threat?

If you want base parts, you'll have to run the Expedition for them
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • WindOver
    WindOver
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 17
    is called RAID. 
    What do you mean? There is RAID option belong the targets?
  • curty
    curty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 23
    I was under the impression this was the last of the Skirmish cycle.   The top payout however is using Dragons.  How are we suppose to prepare for that.  In the past you could build your fleets up for the last raid and get the new tech for the next Cycle.   My Silverfish are done and i thought i had a pretty good fleet.  Not worth the damage and grind for minimal points.   In the past you could use your top fleet to hit lesser targets and grind it out without too many coins spent.  I'm retired and have time and not much coin but i see that isn't what Kixeye wants playing.   So be it. 
    Go back to the format where we can actually help others if we have the top fleet,  hit lower targets with out top fleet and grind it out without so many coins being spent. 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    curty said:
    I was under the impression this was the last of the Skirmish cycle.   The top payout however is using Dragons.  How are we suppose to prepare for that.  In the past you could build your fleets up for the last raid and get the new tech for the next Cycle.   My Silverfish are done and i thought i had a pretty good fleet.  Not worth the damage and grind for minimal points.   In the past you could use your top fleet to hit lesser targets and grind it out without too many coins spent.  I'm retired and have time and not much coin but i see that isn't what Kixeye wants playing.   So be it. 
    Go back to the format where we can actually help others if we have the top fleet,  hit lower targets with out top fleet and grind it out without so many coins being spent. 
    If you'd done Pillage just this month, you'd have seen all new Siege tech & put 2 & 2 together to make 4. No further comment there, ok?

You're right about different targets could be available, personally, I'd like to see the campaign towers come back & folks can co-op them like in the old days. Lag would be reduced (although from what I see this raid, there are NO complaints on lag, so Kix deffo got something right there) & there would be a lot more getting ahead, along with that 'feel good' factor from the whole co-op thingie
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • curty
    curty
    Greenhorn
    curty said:
    If you'd done Pillage just this month, you'd have seen all new Siege tech & put 2 & 2 together to make 4. No further comment there, ok?

You're right about different targets could be available, personally, I'd like to see the campaign towers come back & folks can co-op them like in the old days. Lag would be reduced (although from what I see this raid, there are NO complaints on lag, so Kix deffo got something right there) & there would be a lot more getting ahead, along with that 'feel good' factor from the whole co-op thingie
    curty said:

• curty
    curty
    Greenhorn
    I did see the siege tech and thought it would be for next month.  Please excuse me for not realizing the top points/targets in a skirmish raid would be/need siege hulls.  i guess i'm just stupid.  Duh.  
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    curty said:
    I did see the siege tech and thought it would be for next month.  Please excuse me for not realizing the top points/targets in a skirmish raid would be/need siege hulls.  i guess i'm just stupid.  Duh.  
    Nah, you're just not aware how fast-paced the game is getting, 2 raids per cycle, but hey, at least they had the tech available, means not a struggle to get the next generation of tech at the final round of a cycle.

Keep it in mind for the next time perhaps?
  • carol.roberts.988926
    carol.roberts.988926
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 125
    Wow 80% reply's off the original poets topic and about something else entirely and yet again no reply from Kix addressing the matterof no targets in the HQ app.